Judith Williams TSV 10/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JemimaP

Registered Shopper
There is a Judith Williams TSV on Tuesday. She has said in her Facebook page that's its a phytomineral tsv.

Looking forward to this, hope its a good price as its a few days after my alpha h autodelivery!

I hope it includes the hylauronic concentrate, I wonder what the new product will be? Exfoliator maybe as I don't think there is one in the phytomineral range, hope its something more exciting than tha though.

I wish I was clever like you two, what in God's name is phytomineral???? - or is it a "don't ask" answer !

I've bought it. I use the hand cream every night and my stepsister commented on how nice my hands were looking without me even mentioning anything. Even with all the hot weather I have hardly any age spots on my hands.

Akimbo, The only difference I can see is that the kit that's on Waitlist has life long beauty Restructuring Serum (15ml) and the Kit that's in stock has Life Long Beauty Restructuring Treatments (30ml).

its up now

Judith Williams Phytomineral Hydrating Collection. This five-piece set contains some of Judith's top-rated products including the Phytomineral Day & Night Cream and Neck & Decolletage Cream, plus a brand new Moisture Miracle Serum and eye and hand creams. Treat your skin to some well-deserved pampering and enjoy a more radiant, youthful-looking complexion every day.

Contains:
1 x Phytomineral Day & Night Cream (150ml; full size) - a luxurious face cream for use day and night. It has a rich consistency which is easily absorbed and provides great hydration to help maintain the look and feel of youthful-looking skin. Enriched with seven plant extracts and seven mineral complexes
1 x Phytomineral Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a rich moisturising eye cream for use around the sensitive and tender area surrounding the eyes, for deep hydration. Can be used in the day and night
1 x Phytomineral Moisture Miracle Serum (30ml; full size) - designed to help lock in moisture, this brand new serum is especially formulated to help revive the appearance of dry and weak skin to leave it feeling softer and firmer. Particularly suited to dry or mature skin types and also perfect for the harsh winter months. Highly concentrated and contains hyaluronic acid and a herbal complex
1 x Phytomineral Neck & Décolletage Cream (75ml; special size) - this top-rated formula helps hydrate and revitalise dry skin and also helps reduce the appearance of premature skin ageing
1 x Phytomineral Hand Cream (150ml; full size) - a non-greasy, lightweight formula which helps to soothe and hydrate your hands to leave them feeling super-soft and comforted on a daily basis

How to use:

Phytomineral Day & Night Cream
Apply to cleansed skin morning or night

Phytomineral Eye Cream
Apply evenly on the sensitive parts of the eye area
Gently massage into the skin daily, morning and evening
Avoid contact with eyes

Phytomineral Moisture Miracle Serum
Massage gently into cleansed, dry skin day and night before moisturising

Phytomineral Neck & Décolletage Cream
Gently massage into cleansed skin in the morning and evenings

Phytomineral Hand Cream
Apply as and when required throughout the day

The Phytomineral range
Designed to soothe and hydrate the skin, the Phytomineral range is all about preventing loss of moisture from the skin and is perfectly suited to those seeing fine lines, wrinkles, areas of dehydration or tell-tale signs of ageing around the eyes or lips. Contains natural plant extracts, minerals, vitamins and Co-enzyme Q10 and is suitable for all ages and skin types.

Behind the brand
Founded by cosmetician, fashion designer and popular TV presenter, Judith Williams, this innovative and pampering skincare range has been designed to tackle the visible signs of ageing.

Yeah it's a shame no easy pay as I would've liked 2. Hopefully it won't sell out & will be back at intro price soon :)

Latest posts

Back