M&S One Minute Facial

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Echo that Donna255 - I patch tested the soap & glory mask and was fine, the third time I used it my face went bright red and itchy. It took months for it to settle back down, I couldn't use my hydra floral, a'kin or any of my favourite products. Elemis SOS emergency cream was fab and very soothing. It really is worth while looking at the ingredient list of new products to check for anything that you know you have trouble with - a right pain, but worth it in the long run.

At £15 this new Formula mask is half the price of the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel :clapping:

Well I was in M&S today and there was an offer on if you bought 2 advanced formula products you got the mask free, you could not buy 3 masks though and get the third free

I have very red cheeks so I bought the colour correcting face primer , it's free and I think it was about £13 , I also boughten eye cream it was definitely £12 and I got the mask

I applied it as directed apply and rub in, there are very fine granules in it, leave it one minute and wash off with tepid water.

I then popped on 4 drops of AD Skin Synergy oil and my skin feels AMAZING

I didn't actually read the article I just scanned it, but it is correct ATP is adenosine triphosphate , which does indeed transport cellular energy

Latest posts

Back