Lisa Brash can't speak French

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Ms Brash obviously didn't study French at school. She's been hyperventilating over Rive Gauche pour homme "perfume" saying how thrilled she would be to receive it and how she wouldn't let her daughter wear it as it's too womanly. It's meant for blokes.

Ms Brash obviously didn't study French at school. She's been hyperventilating over Rive Gauche pour homme "perfume" saying how thrilled she would be to receive it and how she wouldn't let her daughter wear it as it's too womanly. It's meant for blokes.

Her tattoo must have gone to her head, hee hee shamone, OW!

As far as i'm aware YSL discontinued the original Rive Gauche for Men (the one in the tin) several years ago so I don't know where or when they got hold of this lot.

They do sell a Rive Gauche For Men line as part of their 'La Collection' range but it's different to the original, and in a different bottle.

I only briefly tuned into her show last night, I don't know if she mentioned her tatt but I thought she looked absolutely lovely in the black dress.

I was half expecting she would wear something that might (slightly) show it off but I couldn't have been more wrong, it was a very classy look indeed.

Latest posts

Back