I am so sick of Chloe Everton's aggression.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

holmca

Registered Shopper
Unfortunately we have all debated the whys and wherefores of Julian and Debbie's disappearance, but worst of all CHLOE Everton is presenting more.

I didn't mind her at first, but now I am getting very sick of her forceful aggressive way of presenting. I have just seen her on QVC Beauty presenting the Red Carpet Manicure with Linda and she was bashing Tanya's nails so hard with a key that I was waiting for blood. Tanya was still smiling, but had it been me I would have retaliated - on camera or not.

Please will someone on Q tell her to calm down. She is presenting products on a shopping channel, not reporting from a war zone. Please give us nice gentle people like Debbie and Julian.

She even has to have her name in capitals on the TV Guide.

I hadn't started to go off Chloe, shes getting more like Debbie Flint everyday, However I saw on her blog that she has a new puppy so I like her again :clapping:. He's gorgeous and called Teddy

chloe.jpgpuppy.jpg

I wouldn`t call it aggressive more over enthusiastic ..with all the departures of more experienced presenters I think she`s trying too hard ....with the culture of `anyone is expendable` they are working under she maybe thinking she could be next with being the last in.

I like chloe and her enthusiasm my only wish is that she would stop putting eyeliner all round her eyes.

I don't mind her at all, but maybe because I'm from Lancashire I don't notice her accent, except that her diction and enunciation is better then many other QVC presenters. I've been down here in Sussex for 18 years so I quite like to hear an occasional Northern accent. I think she'll relax in time.

I hadn't started to go off Chloe, shes getting more like Debbie Flint everyday, However I saw on her blog that she has a new puppy so I like her again :clapping:. He's gorgeous and called Teddy

View attachment 9320View attachment 9321

I prefer his official name, Teddington. I used to breed boxers, and the dam and mother of my babies is Rosie, but I liked to call her Rosemary May. Foibles!

I dont like her style of presenting at all...but I'm pleased shes glammed up a bit...those boots really were fit for the bin!! shes obviously needed some wages (or was she reading this forum?!) to make her glam up a bit.it was embarrassing.

I like chloe and her enthusiasm my only wish is that she would stop putting eyeliner all round her eyes.

Do you know ? I'm glad I'm not the only one who is not keen on this look. When I first started watching Q (around 10 years ago) I always thought how attractive Clare Sutton (forget the twee voice) was; she had swingy blonde hair, was slightly fuller in the face, and soft make-up, THEN the eyeliner all around her eyes appeared and she lost a bit of weight, and ever since, I always think how 'hard' she looks. Only certain people can get away with it, but instead of highlighting the eyes, it creates a 'hard as nails' appearance on many of the wearers. Chloe being one of them. Models in magazines have the benefit of good lighting and airbrushing so a wearable look is achieved, however in reality and daylight it ain't a good look !

I think its her accent. Hell if someone from NI was presenting you would swear we are threatening you. We speak from the front part of our mouths and don't really open our mouths wide when talking.

I don't really understand what's meant to be aggressive or over the top about her at all tbh. I find her perfectly watchable and highly preferable to Debbie Flint. Maybe I'm missing something? I don't think hers or Claire's make-up is excessive or hard either, nor any of the presenters really. I find myself thinking some presenters, like Jill, could really do with some more make-up.

I don't mind her makeup tbh shes in her early 30's so course its going to be different to other presenters who are older. She looks a dam sight better than the resident beauty therapist Alison Young. I just wish she would improve her hair , its way too stiff and dry looking.

I don't know much about Chloe or her presenting therefore cannot offer an opinion on her. If you want to see full on overenthusiasm, tune into TJC when Ellis Ward is presenting! It's really quite bizarre!

I don't mind her makeup tbh shes in her early 30's so course its going to be different to other presenters who are older. She looks a dam sight better than the resident beauty therapist Alison Young. I just wish she would improve her hair , its way too stiff and dry looking.

Yes it needs to lose the helmet look but she has made a start by getting rid of that low parting but the colour is softer than it was initially I think she is just trying too hard all round and doesn`t want a hair out of place so the hair spray maybe used just a bit too much .
I don`t like the eye liner either she needs a much softer look especially with the blonde hair ! Why her accent should be an issue at all I`m not quite sure.

Latest posts

Back