Your favourite, and worst, QVC guest presenters?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frenchie

Registered Shopper
We've had many threads about the QVC presenters, but how do you feel about the 'expert' guests who appear to promote their brands?
I wish more guests could be as professional and lovely as Keeley from Elemis! She's so easy to watch, has no irritating habits, and manages, despite interruptions from some of the QVC presenters, to put all the relevant points across regarding her products in an informative way - and always with a smile :)
And the complete opposite for me is Alexis from L'Occitane..... pushy, sulky, and bossy!

Michelle from Alpha H, she really has experienced the problems her range solves, she's knowledgable and easy to listen to. Love her!

I like the birenstock lady as well as the clarks lady and frank usher lady.birkenstock and clarks ladies are very knowledgeable - as is the frank usher lady with regard to the history of the brand - but she is very elegant too.I like the man who does the Jacqueline kennedy collection - he comes across a lovely man.I quite like kipling lady - shes grown on me.

oh and i so do like alexis from L'occitane.I think she gets a lot of stick on here and i think mentioning her speech as it does on this forum is in very bad taste.I find her very calm and knowledgeable.

I like the Birkenstock, Kipling and Yankee Candles guest presenters. Not struck on the Kim and Co ones.

I like the Frank Usher guest too, she's quite posh yet doesn't seem at all snooty and knows her stuff. I also like Guy Clutterbuck the gem expert, he seems knowledgable and trustworthy and has such a fab name! Marie Francoise the Kipling guest seems lovely too and always knows the colours which seem to be only slightly different from each other.

I like Keeley from Elemis , Rosa from Yankee candles , Carla from Tignanello bags

Dislike Lulu and John barrowman

The best: Marie Francoise. Very knowledgeable, no airs and graces and I like her genuine enthusiasm.
The worst: Trinny and Suzannah, and the ghastly Natalia.. Can't STAND them. Not much time for any of the beauty presenters either, they all talk such rubbish and make such ridiculous claims.

I like Tom from Alpha H, and both Yankee candle guests.
Can't watch Trinny and Susannah, and Nina Leonard man.

I like Emma Hardy and Suzy Adams! Tova is good too. Simon Wilson is an odd character. That voice! And that stupid spider brooch! OMG! Not so keen on that scrawny woman that doet the Pilates (not Jill Franks). Really can't stand the Charlie Bears couple. They have something slightly sinister about them. Can't stand Mally. Annoying, loud and obnoxiously vulgar.

Like; Laura Geller, Mally, Tova (she's pretty odd but I love her voice,) John Barrowman, Judith Williams, Lenny, Michelle Alpha H, Liz Earle, Simon who does kitchen gadgets. Paul who used to do Bobbi Brown was great too, and Robin from Philosophy and Dennis of Ojon. I like Dennis Basso's demeanour although I'd never dream of buying from his range. I've no idea of her name but there was an American lady who did Fran Wilson a few years back and I loved her voice. I like watching the meat/pie companies' guests too.

Dislike; Natalia! Not a fan of the nono woman either, don't like her voice, she's always on and her make-up is bizarre. Simon Wilson, any of Liz Earle's substitutes who are all incredibly dull, not keen on the brow shaper woman for some reason I can't put my finger on. The Charlie Bears people are quite strange and kind of infantile, although I do like the bears.

Keeley - Elemis
Sarah Chapman
Leighton Denny - he makes me laugh
OPI ladies
Fiona - Decleor

Hate

Judith Williams
The woman from Prai (can't think of her name)
Lipstick Queen - find her creepy
Lulu
Natalia

I absolutely despise Lulu! can't stand her one little BIT! I also don't like that man who has a very campy voice that sounds like a cross between Neil Sedaka and Big Bird from Sesame Street. I think it's for Nina Leonard!

favourites:

Marie-Francoise Kipling Bags
Rosa - Yankee Candles
Cathy - Prai (she is funny and seems kind, bet she's a laugh on a girls' night out)
Simon Brown - kitchen stuff
The Bibi Bijoux lady - I know I know, but I like her, she's funny too

Least faves:

Abby Sturgeon - She talks non-stop yet doesn't seem to tell us much
Lee Holbein - not liked him since that nasty post he left on here
Beverley Cresswell - that voice gets on my nerves, bet her hubby wears ear defenders at home
The Charlie Bears couple - as others have said, weird
The Skagen Watches guests - don't like their scandi-american accents

Personally I want a guest to give me TRUTHFUL info about the product, know their sizes and colours and NOT try and make it into their own show by talking nonstop utter claptap because they have never seen the item before going air. They tend to fall into those who will sell anything (usually low end stuff) and everything and those who sell one thing as if it was God's gift to man and they are here to save the world.

I hate oversell be it on TV or on the high street. Hate those shops where you ask for a specific item, red poloneck long sleeve jumper and they insist on trying to sell you a blue V neck because they don't have the former. Mind you total disintetest in you as a customer is as bad.

A good sales person is one who leaves you feeling you have got exactly what you wanted and not conned into an overspend to up tbeir commission. and one you will continue to go back to. A rare diamond indeed.

Yeh! I went into Size in Carnaby Street, London to get some Adidas Dragon trainers in black, UK size 9. They could not have cared less. Awful service. I gonna buy them from Ebay now. :(
Personally I want a guest to give me TRUTHFUL info about the product, know their sizes and colours and NOT try and make it into their own show by talking nonstop utter claptap because they have never seen the item before going air. They tend to fall into those who will sell anything (usually low end stuff) and everything and those who sell one thing as if it was God's gift to man and they are here to save the world.

I hate oversell be it on TV or on the high street. Hate those shops where you ask for a specific item, red poloneck long sleeve jumper and they insist on trying to sell you a blue V neck because they don't have the former. Mind you total disintetest in you as a customer is as bad.

A good sales person is one who leaves you feeling you have got exactly what you wanted and not conned into an overspend to up tbeir commission. and one you will continue to go back to. A rare diamond indeed.

Is there anyone you could complain to about the poor service at that shop Julius?
Makes no difference to you now of course, but why should they get away with it.

Latest posts

Back