What was Keeley talking about?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Just tuned into the lst 15 minutes of the Elemis hour with Keeley and Chloe. Right as the hour was closing Keeley said she will be back on 2nd October IF SHE STILL HAS A JOB! What was she talking about? What happened? I must have missed it!

Not certain but I think she's just referring to the fact she and Chloe went into hysterics and giggled non stop for several minutes over a little bit of shaving foam that fell onto Chloe's clothes a few minutes before.

I think she was maybe referring to her having "given away" earlier that the November TSV would not contain any of the same products that today's TSV has. After she'd said it she was going on as if she'd let out a major government secret!!!

I find it hard Elemis can't find anyone better to front their products. She and Jackie Kabler were too giggly today, I had to switch over.

I wonder how Elemis & QVC will approach the Elemis Christmas TSV after last year? Maybe they should have launched it yesterday with the hope it would sell out before January. Last Christmas their TSV was an embarrassment, trying to shift it for weeks after the TSV day, and Keeley coming out with that nonsense about the Elemis girls driving up the Q warehouse to snatch back the remaining stock!

I await the next fiasco with baited breath!

I like Elemis and use the brand. But I never pay attention to Keeley, she is there to sell as much product as possible.

Go to a Elemis counter and its samples(if they have them) to try the product. A basic routine you can follow, one on one consultation.

I for one am glad no Papaya stuff which my skin hates, or the caps again I cannot use the rose ones they break me out. Not interested in the eye make up remover. Would have like the night cream.

So we can expect, perhaps the Pro Cleanser or the Balm one, PCMC 30mls and perhaps the flash balm and some body stuff(I hope not the Exotic one which I dislike the smell of). A nice bag and easy pay, with 150,000 in stock to sell.

Latest posts

Back