I've heard it all now!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
turned over to qvc during big brother break - to hear DF telling us the reason to buy the pack of 10 soaps is so we could give one to a backpacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

What?! How random is that!? I was in Asda earlier this afternoon and was going to buy a twin pack of Dove soaps, then I decided not to as I realised I already have about 5 different variants of Dove already! Then I was going to buy a bar of Pears soap, but then I realised that I had that too (bought from Superdrug for 25p special) and I saw Asda Smartprice soaps. 2for 31p! They were a sort of horrid beige colour and stank of rotting animal fats! YUCK! :(

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/soap/asda_smartprice_soap_3x125g.html

Give that to a backpacker, not some soap that cost £10 a shot!

The poor backpacker! Why should they smell of rotting animal fat? I would expect a backpacker to use the ABC skinwash or something certainly not Fleur Cherie!!!! Hardly a rugged, outdoorsy smell is it!!

Loool yes you're right! Heya mate, have some thoapth! Lovely cherry blothom thoapth! hahahahahaha! Most backpackers stink anyway! Or at least the ones I met in hostels did. I'm sure I did too when I was backpacking! I would not use that smartprice thoap if my LIFE depended on it! Horrid stuff! I actually like Dove, and Dettol!
The poor backpacker! Why should they smell of rotting animal fat? I would expect a backpacker to use the ABC skinwash or something certainly not Fleur Cherie!!!! Hardly a rugged, outdoorsy smell is it!!

Do we have to go searching for a backpacker to give soap to. We might get arrested for harassing poor innocent backpackers.

" but your honour, Debbie Flint told us to "

Loool yes you're right! Heya mate, have some thoapth! Lovely cherry blothom thoapth! hahahahahaha! Most backpackers stink anyway! Or at least the ones I met in hostels did. I'm sure I did too when I was backpacking! I would not use that smartprice thoap if my LIFE depended on it! Horrid stuff! I actually like Dove, and Dettol!
I see you are on your THOAP BOX again!!!!!!

Do we have to go searching for a backpacker to give soap to. We might get arrested for harassing poor innocent backpackers.

" but your honour, Debbie Flint told us to "

no, keep it in your gift cupboard until one comes along !

I wonder if I get a backpack and head down to john lewis they will give me a Loccitane soap for free :happy::wink:

DF has her moments where she annoys me but I'd still rather watch her than listen to Catherine "Please Get Yours While You Can" Huntley telling me about how QVC was the original shopping channel and how transparent they were about their p&p charges for the upteempth time.

Latest posts

Back