CD from Q shows my age!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I know there are many forumites who's musical "era" is EVEN older than mine (lol) but new today from Q- a candy pop triple CD that 's gonna have me singing and dancing round the kitchen -much to the embarassment of my childen! It has about 95% of the tracks that I loved dancing to througout my childhood and teens at the school disco and youth club. Oh my! Just off to see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere....

Sadly I'm one of the ones who's too old for this, I only know three of the tracks on it!

I never knew it was called "bubblegum pop". Lol I was only little in the 70's I only started "taping" the charts and buying singles in 1980 with my pocket money. I can't cut and paste the track listing maybe someone else can. Normally I don't bother buying compilations because I don't like enough tracks but this one There are only 3 or 4 I don't know. I got it for £11 on Amazon.

Didn't see it but Tesco, ASDA etc have a 3CD Bubblegum Pop comp for a fiver with some great songs on....or....so my very much older than I am...broth,er,sister tells me.....

I know there are many forumites who's musical "era" is EVEN older than mine (lol) but new today from Q- a candy pop triple CD that 's gonna have me singing and dancing round the kitchen -much to the embarassment of my childen! It has about 95% of the tracks that I loved dancing to througout my childhood and teens at the school disco and youth club. Oh my! Just off to see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere....

I look forward to seeing the Youtube videos of u dancing around ur kitchen WG :mysmilie_378:

Lol that would require a sudden technical ability on my part, plus a cure for my phobia of social media ;)

Latest posts

Back