At home with Jackie Kabler - Saturday 14th Sep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
I noticed this on the TV guide.
Will whatever Jackie has bought from Q influence your future purchases?

It won't with me, but secretly I'm hoping this will be the start of a series.
I'd love to have a nose round Flints house, just to see if her garage if full of Market Stall tat that she flogs when not on air.
Will any of you be watching?

Is it truely gonna be her house we see, or is it her at the house, that they do the promos from.

I thought it might have been live from her house, but as she is doing the 2pm hour as well, that wont happen.

Certainly wont feature any diamonique

Will it just be a re-hash of the old "Around the House" hours in the studio?

Very probably!

Probably i remember when there used to be about 4 hours of Around the House hours, there was a hour titled that wasnt there.

Whos houses would u like to see them show u around, presenters houses and what would they be like.

Ann Dawson, about 20 ashtrays, and empty ciggie packets lol

Imagine Jill Franks's house! It would be filled with candles and a Pilates machine! She would be on her machine for hours and hours swooshing her bunions through the air whilst listening to "Spinning Wheel" by Blood Sweat and Tears! For those of you that don't know that song, here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK62tfoCmuQ

Last edited:
I liked the Alison young at home hours but only to see her lovely animals., wasn't interested in anything else.

well i doubt we'll actually get to see her house.....its just a rebranding of the @home shows QVC used to do i imagine.

I'd love to see inside their houses though.mind you i remember craig commenting to NN suzy that they must do a show from her bedroom...her bedroom must be amazing etc and she looked horrified!!! took him totally at his word and mumbled embarrassingly something about her being a hoarder and the room being full of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do wish qvc would do more home stuff apart from bedding and kitchen utensils and candles.i love looking for stuff for my home and its an area hugely undervalued on qvc imo

During the lean years betweenher QVC stints flint ran a company selling some kind of mineral / magnetised water or some other such old bollox! Maybe she still has a few kegs of it! As for her novel! Ha! Barbara Cartland has got nothing on her! I thought the depiction of the sex scene was lurid:

During the lean years betweenher QVC stints flint ran a company selling some kind of mineral / magnetised water or some other such old bollox! Maybe she still has a few kegs of it! As for her novel! Ha! Barbara Cartland has got nothing on her! I thought the depiction of the sex scene was lurid:

She was pushing it again during a clothing hour yesterday saying how she's working on the prequel. She needs censured or something for the way she continues to peddle it .

Having seen the advert for at home with Jackie it seems like it will just be from the Q studios and been full of items Jackie is meant to own. In other words selling the items they cant shift , im sure that ****** H20 steam mop will be one of the items.

So far not impressed by this show, it seems like Jackie has been given a load of products for her home and they have made show out of it in order to sell the items, she doesn't seem to know much about any of the products at all :confused:

So far not impressed by this show, it seems like Jackie has been given a load of products for her home and they have made show out of it in order to sell the items, she doesn't seem to know much about any of the products at all :confused:

Much as we expected then

I'm finding Jackie doesn't seem to know a lot about any of the products. Say all you like about Charlie he does his homework and is well prepared. Jackie is fast turning into a disinterested disappointment.

Latest posts

Back