water beads

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I misread the title and had visions of either Bingo Balls or Dirty Pete selling a water bed with themselves laying on the bed in question trying to get Marina Banker-Berry on it ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I brought that on myself. Best not eat cheese tonight.

PJ

I can't believe that in a supposed economic downturn people can still find £15.98 to waste on a load of shoody old water beads! Half the time, judging from what I saw in the demo with Peter Simon, they didn't even work properly. And don't get me started on PS's presentation of them. Not only a miracle of light and refraction, not only radiating an essence of adulation. Ok, that's not verbatim but it makes about as much sense...

I thought they were quite nice if rather expensive for what they were.

But I wouldn't be at all surprised if something similar pops up in the £1 stores or Wilko's (that's if they aren't already).

oh thought they were the same, still way cheaper :)

Bid 140g = £15.98 (No call cost - like for like buying from the web)

Ebay 140g = £13.86

Not that much of a difference. - Personally I don't compare things with ebay, however that's my opinion.

Bid 140g = £15.98 (No call cost - like for like buying from the web)

Ebay 140g = £13.86

Not that much of a difference. - Personally I don't compare things with ebay, however that's my opinion.

Totally agree you should never compare bid to eBay. eBay are by far better in most ways so not a fair comparison :)