Fuji Camera TSV 15/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even on the TSV launch , Julia talks about using a Fuji camera for the photo on her book !!! Christ is there anything she wouldn't do to try and sell a few extra copies :angry:

I suppose I could be described as something of a techie. I have three dedicated digital cameras, Konica Minolta, Fuji and HP. I have better things to do with my time, other than read instructions booklets, and still haven't read an entire manual for anything. I have never yet had to read a computer manual yet, when it comes to a digital camera, especially the Fuji, the operation is not as straightforward. It's my own fault, as I just 'don't do' instructions booklets. If any reps for any of these companies are looking in, when are you going to realise that it would be a lot more attractive to the end user, if you would make a camera which was self explanatory and did not require absorption of a manual. It would be nice to know, just by looking at a button on the device, what actions that button will allow the user to access.

I suppose I could be described as something of a techie. I have three dedicated digital cameras, Konica Minolta, Fuji and HP. I have better things to do with my time, other than read instructions booklets, and still haven't read an entire manual for anything. I have never yet had to read a computer manual yet, when it comes to a digital camera, especially the Fuji, the operation is not as straightforward. It's my own fault, as I just 'don't do' instructions booklets. If any reps for any of these companies are looking in, when are you going to realise that it would be a lot more attractive to the end user, if you would make a camera which was self explanatory and did not require absorption of a manual. It would be nice to know, just by looking at a button on the device, what actions that button will allow the user to access.

If you had a button for each option you would need a lot of buttons!

Latest posts

Back