Website page for gem treatments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
When their domain was gems.tv the page for reading about treatments was nice and easy gems.tv/treatments. I can remember that from the one time I read it on the scrolling graphics. Now it is at http://www.gemporia.com/en-gb/jewellery-treatments/ okay I get that the site is divided whether you are from this side or the other side of The Pond hence the /en-gb but surely that part of the site is universal and doesn't change wherever you live? What is wrong with having gemporia.com/treatments ? why the jewellery-treatments? It makes me feel like they don't want people to know about the treatment process.

PJ

I agree Pj, it is complicated now when it used to be so easy. It should make no difference where a customer lives, the treatment is the same. They have never been fantastically keen for people to know about treatments. In the past (and now I suspect), they just referred all queries to their website but, as it has been pointed out to them, not everybody has the internet. I used to love Rocks,Gems and so on but more and more I fell like it is smoke and mirrors. What irritates me is all the hype over a particular mine being exalted, the best they have ever seen and so on. Then, when they have flogged that lot, another parcel turns up from a new mine and that is the finest quality and so on. The claims of we may never see quality like this again, so buy it now and then lo and behold, Steve finds another load of it down the back of the sofa. You know what I mean?

Inge x

Latest posts

Back