Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ALWAYSSKINT

Registered Shopper
Wish there were the shows for the skin care range and offers they used to do years ago. The kits were always good value but now its all perfume and body lotion offers we get. Any way on philosophyskincare.co.uk there is 10%,20% and 30% off depending on how much you spend. It ends on the 15th of sept so happy spending ladies. x

I don't know whether it's the QVC buyers or Philosophy's fault but there doesn't seem any enthusiasm behind the presentation of the range on Q these days. Maybe it's because it's sold in Boots now or because other ranges get more air time. I think people are getting tired of the graces in TSVs, they could give use a set of 5 or 6 shower gels (smaller than the usual 480ml) in a choice of fruity/foodie scents, graces, or field of flowers and throw in a few skincare miniatures. I'd be tempted buy a TSV like that around Christmas time. I think philosophy struggle against the giants of QVC skincare like Elemis and Gatineau so a few skincare mini sizes in a shower gel TSV would at least get more people trying the products. I'm bored to the back teeth with Elemis bath & body offerings and the predictable L'Occitane Xmas TSV, so a row of half a dozen pretty-coloured philosophy shower gels in a row would be reminiscent of the good ol' Molton Brown TSVs.

I don't know whether it's the QVC buyers or Philosophy's fault but there doesn't seem any enthusiasm behind the presentation of the range on Q these days. Maybe it's because it's sold in Boots now or because other ranges get more air time. I think people are getting tired of the graces in TSVs, they could give use a set of 5 or 6 shower gels (smaller than the usual 480ml) in a choice of fruity/foodie scents, graces, or field of flowers and throw in a few skincare miniatures. I'd be tempted buy a TSV like that around Christmas time. I think philosophy struggle against the giants of QVC skincare like Elemis and Gatineau so a few skincare mini sizes in a shower gel TSV would at least get more people trying the products. I'm bored to the back teeth with Elemis bath & body offerings and the predictable L'Occitane Xmas TSV, so a row of half a dozen pretty-coloured philosophy shower gels in a row would be reminiscent of the good ol' Molton Brown TSVs.

I love Philosophy products. If you go in-store to somewhere like Selfridges in Birmingham the staff are SO enthusiastic and passionate about their products. If only they could transfer this to the on-air presentations! I quite liked Lee, who used to guest years ago, although I thought towards the end of his time in the job the presentations were getting a bit 'samey', I liked Robyn who knew her products very well and, as far as I was concerned, could bring over both the indulgence and the fun of the products together with their efficacy, but can't get along with 'newer' Lee because his presentations always seem to be about how many bubbles you can make with one of those shower oyster thingies … Philosophy is a great indulgent range that makes great gifts and is very effective. And it deserves better in terms of presentation.

Thank heavens for the christmas sets coming up then is what I say. I love Philosophy and they do some fantastic shower gels and bubble baths etc yet all QVC ever churn out time after time is The Graces by the bucketful and just skincare after skincare in those monotonous white packaging. If you look on the US Q page they do some great sets of bubbles etc, yet we have major yawn fest over here. For the pricing the range dictates Q really should be adventurous in providing variety.

My local Debenhams sell the brand, loads of new releases for skin care and bath and body stuff. I actually bought quite a bit at half price last January for this Christmas as gifts.

They are good at giving out samples of skin care, but I can't use it now(my skin does not like it), have GWP every so often too.

Philosophy was bought out a few years back so many have said the skin care is not the same at all, some even say it breaks them out. Even on QVC US they push the Graces like mad, skin care TSVs are joint with Clarisonic.

My local Debenhams sell the brand, loads of new releases for skin care and bath and body stuff. I actually bought quite a bit at half price last January for this Christmas.

I got some bits in the Debenhams sale too, some little pots of Hope in a Jar and the Purity. Think they were supposed to hang on a tree, but brilliant value in the sale.

I bet nobody can beat my bargains from the boots sale! A box with a mini shower gel ( bigger than the locci ones though) and a lipgloss( full size) for £2. I was rather chuffed

I really liked Robin, always looked forward to shows with her in them. Seemed genuinely enthusiastic about the brand but not pushy and had a lovely voice.

I had a card in the post today, it says
Layer yourself in lovely scents from top to toe -lasting from dawn to dusk. The philosophy "you smell so good" 5 piece feagrance collection is our tsv on 23rd October.
The collection comes in Amazing Grace or Pure Grace. Strt your fragrance layering with the sensuous shower gel then apply the new and exclusive whipped body crime to leave your skin soft and supple. The new and exclusive body spritz is ideal to use as a light base fragrance and also hels provide moisturising and antioxidant benefits to your skin. Finally don't forget the full size of our fresh and feminine grace fragrance

I had a card in the post today, it says
Layer yourself in lovely scents from top to toe -lasting from dawn to dusk. The philosophy "you smell so good" 5 piece feagrance collection is our tsv on 23rd October.
The collection comes in Amazing Grace or Pure Grace. Strt your fragrance layering with the sensuous shower gel then apply the new and exclusive whipped body crime to leave your skin soft and supple. The new and exclusive body spritz is ideal to use as a light base fragrance and also hels provide moisturising and antioxidant benefits to your skin. Finally don't forget the full size of our fresh and feminine grace fragrance
The picture actually shows a hand cream

Latest posts

Back