Qvc Presenters on Reality shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
If you could pick a Qvc presenter to take part in a reality show which ones would it be?

Jill franks - Im not a celebrity get me out of here . Purely so we could see her eating some rather disgusting things, plus she would be in Australia for a while :up:

Julia- Strictly come dancing . She used to be a dancer dont you know .:angel:

Craig- The Apprentice . Just so I could see him getting FIRED :clapping:

Kathy - The Great British Bake Off. She a great cook and its a family friendly show.

Chloe - Ladette to Lady . She could learn a thing or two .

Charlie - Fear Factor . Hes such a wimp and needs to man up

Alison Young - What not to Wear. Her clothes are awful and she needs a make over. Would be nice to see tranny and Susannah tell her a few home truths.

Anne- Towie. They could give her a spray tan amongst other things :cheeky:

Claire- Geordie shore. I think it would open Claire eyes to the real world. It would be fun to see her getting drunk with the gang.

Debbie Flint - Hells Kitchen . Lets see how she feels when Gordon Ramsey is shouting and pointing his finger at her.

Julian and Debbie Greenwood - Lost. As it looks like Qvc have given them the push.

Last edited:
Superscrimpers - Flinty - they will prove to her you don't need one never mind two of the tat she is flogging

Sewing Bee - JR as she keeps saying she used to sew and she could sew the sequins on her frock for Strictly.

Masterchef - Charlie because he is always hungry

Bravo Autumn, love it!

Craig and Miceal - The House of Tiny Tearaways...well they are only diddy!

I love this thread Autumn. Remember the show "survivor" in the 90's with the million pound prize and that Welsh girl called Charlotte won? Now I have to think which of them to strand on a desert island. Thinking cap on!

Love the Alison Young one.

Chloe- Ladette to Lady- you got there first

Claire Sutton & Michaela from Gatineau- Made in Chelsea

Jill Franks and Craig - Hoarders as they have the entire inventory of QVC in their homes

I would like to see the presenters on Mr & Mrs.It would be interesting to hear from the people who know them best.Also have a nose at the people who put up with them.

JF`s house on Through the keyhole so we can actually see if she really does own everything QVC sells. Let Keith Lemon wade through her wardrobe and wear one of her one shouldered tops and play with things on her dressing table.
AY on How not to grow old. Enough said. They`d show her all the up to date treatments etc and a plastic surgeon on the show would have a field day.
JR on Paxman being quizzed about her book. He`d batter it and her, can hear him now " you call THIS literature, surely you`re having a joke !
Charlie on stage in the Full Monty doing a "slow reveal ". Shudder ...

With JF on im a celeb, can we have the very first, they win the show, but the winner actually stays there until the next series, im sure we all could share the calls around us, to keep her there

Ali Young - How to look good naked/ What not to wear

Actually make that just about every QVC female presenter!!

Alison Young on how to look good naked? Are you havin' a bubble, eh? I'm sure once disrobed of her purple shoulder-padded boiler suit she would look like a lardy Moomin!
Ali Young - How to look good naked/ What not to wear

Actually make that just about every QVC female presenter!!

The Bachelor = Craig
Wanted Down Under = hmmm it's a toughie but I'd send Dale as far as poss
Flog It = Debbie Flint
Escape To The Country = Alison Young

Latest posts

Back