Shane Lynch.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
Notice that he is on the Morning Show on the 19th,assuming he is not a new presenter what on earth is he trying to sell us.
Lynn :wonder:

He was really good on Masterchef, I wasn't expecting much but he surprised me.

Yes, I was really surprised at how good he was and nice bloke into the bargain. I had hoped he would go all the way but he seemed to have one bad night so was put out. Wasn't Janet Street Porter the most awful woman ever. Just based on the way she would not take instruction from chefs she should have been chucked off even though she could obviously cook. I would have cried if she had won!

He is very into stock car racing. Also has a child with learning disabilities which he does work for that group. Could be a charity book of some sort???

I think it's a different member of Boyzone, Keith Duffy, who has a child with learning difficulties, he has a daughter with autism.

Yes, I was really surprised at how good he was and nice bloke into the bargain. I had hoped he would go all the way but he seemed to have one bad night so was put out. Wasn't Janet Street Porter the most awful woman ever. Just based on the way she would not take instruction from chefs she should have been chucked off even though she could obviously cook. I would have cried if she had won!

Ah bugger - this post should have had a spoiler alert - I've not seen the final yet, I've got it saved on sky plus...!!

Well he does have a gazillion tattoos so how about a new 'How to Tattoo' book? Forward written by Cheryl Cole, reviews by David Beckham and Robbie Williams?

Latest posts

Back