L'Occitane TSV 28 Spetember 2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

im using bayliss and harding liquid soap these days ...lasts a while too...but i love a showergel ....here and there ...hope its easy pay ...i think alot of my spending is just habit and there are loads of lovley items in the shops ....im putting some money away for another night away next year for anniversary ...go some money off ..and we had a lovley time in brightion waking up to seagulls and smelling seaweed like when a child at the seaside....its worth a bayliss and harding soap any day of the week :happy:

As much as I liked the smell, I found the Bayliss and Harding Handwashes very drying on my hands.

fair enough Fallen Angel ...i dont find loccitane soaps very moisturising ... i still need handcream...im not saying i dont like it though just choosing Brighton to look forward to....and new year this year....i hate New Year's Eve so said to hubby lets go and have a meal and night away for once in our lives...if we hate it we wont do it again but i have to try ...f i have to watch Jools Hollands face one more year on the box (yeah i know switch off then) i think i will go doooo lalllyy ..I love Loccitanne but want to have a bit more of a life after a very life affirming year.....

Latest posts

Back