Reduced P&P on clothes outlet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
If they can reduce the P&P on this show why can't they do it on all clearance items? Maybe it is the only way they can get of summer items at this time of year.

I got 2 lovely dresses in Marks sale at weekend for a tenner each, better than Q offerings, no P&P BUT no returns. but once I tried on in changing room knew they were ok

Totally agree , some of the clearance items have been on the web for months now. Free p&p would be even better thou :happy:

I don't know whether it is because I have more access to website now but I have found that for the last year or two all OTO, bargain hunters and outlet shows are just stuff which has been in clearance since pussy was a kitten. I used to think they were actual original reductions LOL

I agree with all that's been said and I think it's time they reduced P&P across the whole range of products. I ordered a bracelet yesterday from notonthehighstreet.com and it arrived today and the postage was only 95 pence. QVC need to pull their socks up if they want to attract customers.

yes it is rediculous what they charge ...any free phonecalls are taken back with high postage it would seem....free potage is so handy and makes a big difference

I had a dress in my basket from the clearance section but quickly took it out as the p&p was 4.95 + an extra 2 pounds to Ireland.

So,6.95 postage for one dress????

BTW In the Clarks show the other day they showed a pair of boots for over 108 pounds + postage of 7.95,total 115.95!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Clarks-Likeable-Me-Knee-Length-Adjustable-Calf-Leather-Boot.product.111190.html

I got the exact same pair in the Kildare Outlet Village,2 years ago,for the grand sum of 60 euros!

I posted on their Facebook page but no reply.

Latest posts

Back