Mark stewart in the big bs league

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
He just said if you google Christin Lars you will see it's a "global brand" :giggle:I am quite impressed with Mark Stewart he is moving up in the bs world and is firmly in the big league. I love the one when he used to say "buy 5 for a fiver" too. Keep up the good work Mark!

Last edited:
He's as bad as Mike with his tired 'jokes' and I say that loosely.. Every time I see him he says something like "the bosses aren't in today, they're in meeting room B which is just the boot and flicknife across the road..."

Wiggy seems to be joining BOD with the sweater look.

But it looks a tad on the small side :giggle:

I thought the sweater was one he was selling not his own, maybe a top of the range Fletcher and Lowe one or a Harbour Collection number.

He's as bad as Mike with his tired 'jokes' and I say that loosely.. Every time I see him he says something like "the bosses aren't in today, they're in meeting room B which is just the boot and flicknife across the road..."

Mike selling the Sennheiser headphones last night... and just because Bid themselves use Sennheiser RF microphones within the studio's - makes them a 'big' company.

Sorry, but congratulations and all that but err why should something like that make you 'big'? :confused: :grin: and he was going on about knowing sound too.. pull the other one! Joker! :grin:

Mike selling the Sennheiser headphones last night... and just because Bid themselves use Sennheiser RF microphones within the studio's - makes them a 'big' company.

Sorry, but congratulations and all that but err why should something like that make you 'big'? :confused: :grin: and he was going on about knowing sound too.. pull the other one! Joker! :grin:

Bless him, if having Sennheiser RF microphones within the studio make them feel 'big' let's allow them their little medal of status.

But there's no doubt he knows great sound, none whatsoever.:happy:

He just said if you google Christin Lars you will see it's a "global brand" :giggle:I am quite impressed with Mark Stewart he is moving up in the bs world and is firmly in the big league. I love the one when he used to say "buy 5 for a fiver" too. Keep up the good work Mark!

Mark Stewart isn't in the big league for anything- he's the very essence of mediocrity, a crashing bore who sucks the life out of anything he comes in contact with!

Latest posts

Back