Am i just unlucky ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Only EVERYTIME I switch on Q, Jill Franks is presenting ! normally its mid-evening or near midnight, which is usually Gilly time, but JF has claimed the screen more often than not lately. And now I've switched on this afternoon, and there she is again.

Is she doing treble shifts or what ? its been the same all through the summer months, or have I just been unlucky ?

IT's always Jill F and Debbie F when I turn on.They must be raking it in
:doh:

I think I am in the minority but I really like her! I think she is genuine, even if a bit girly and silly at times, but she always seems to be herself. I cannot stand watching presenters who are all front, Craig Rowe springs to mind. *shudder* Debbie Greenwood was another one....

I think I am in the minority but I really like her! I think she is genuine, even if a bit girly and silly at times, but she always seems to be herself. I cannot stand watching presenters who are all front, Craig Rowe springs to mind. *shudder* Debbie Greenwood was another one....

There must be others but not too many on this forum! We won't fall out over it though as this is what makes the world go round.

I agree that really is annoying and is right up there with "should of" instead of "should have".

...........and "bought" when they mean " brought" I know it's anal, but it really annoys me when they say "us girls" when it should be " we girls" Rant over.

The only time I can watch Jill Franks is when she's presenting the Kitchen shows, as she cant claim to have every product, as she admits her self she barely cooks. All of the other shows with JF, I switch off im afraid. :down:

I'm a relatively tolerant person... JF doesn't really annoy me any more than the others... I really don't understand why she get's people going so much more than, say, Julia or Charlie.

They all have their own foibles... I want to slap Charlie sometimes as he talks so slowly. Plus his grin just seems a bit manic to me.

I hang onto the fact that they are only human and somebody somewhere loves them so they must have some redeeming features.

l think JF is a self-obsessed airhead whose continual attempt to convince the viewers that she is a typical, normal female insults all intelligent women.

l find Charlie downright creepy, particularly when he does fashion and makeup and starts doing the "we" thing - "we could wear this dress with Honora pearls perhaps" . . . . . "could we wear a slimming garment under this to smooth our curves?" Definitely something very odd going on there.

I'm a relatively tolerant person... JF doesn't really annoy me any more than the others... I really don't understand why she get's people going so much more than, say, Julia or Charlie.

They all have their own foibles... I want to slap Charlie sometimes as he talks so slowly. Plus his grin just seems a bit manic to me.I hang onto the fact that they are only human and somebody somewhere loves them so they must have some redeeming features.

He always reminds me of the Joker in Batman with his grin !

As for JF - even her fans must think they can have too much of a good thing ! I mean, she has hardly had a day off since February !!!!!

For me it's Chuntley, everytime I settle down to watch a show I really want to see, it's her presenting it. and I always dread the next hour of her spiel.

They all have their own foibles... I want to slap Charlie sometimes as he talks so slowly. Plus his grin just seems a bit manic to me.

I hang onto the fact that they are only human and somebody somewhere loves them so they must have some redeeming features.

Have to agree, while Jill Franks does irritate me at times, I don't think she is anywhere near as bad as some of the others.
Everyone on here seems to love Pippa, but I find her overbearing. But Chutnely is the worst imo.

Last edited:
. . . . .Everyone on here seems to love Pippa, but I find her overbearing.

I used to really like Pipa, but over the past year or so I've gone off her somewhat and I now find the whole image rather contrived.

Latest posts

Back