Jackie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
watched more Q today than for quite a while and it has been either JF or Jackie.

Perhaps it is just me but Jackie has been getting on my nerves, she seems very poorly prepared for the shows, is making a real mess of things and repeating the same crap over and over. True colours showing or falling into line wifh others in the food chain? Not impressed.

I've only seen her on the 11.00pm Lola Rose show and thought she was fun. She and Nikki had a good show together but Nikki seems to work well with most of QVC's presenters.

watched more Q today than for quite a while and it has been either JF or Jackie.

Perhaps it is just me but Jackie has been getting on my nerves, she seems very poorly prepared for the shows, is making a real mess of things and repeating the same crap over and over. True colours showing or falling into line wifh others in the food chain? Not impressed.
She's very wooden, completely out of her comfort zone. All that enthusiasm is so false, I don't know about you but I seem to know all the comments they are obviously told to say in their training.....
very tactile,
wear with jeans and a tee shirt,
buy two and give one as a present,
this is amazing, stunning...blah blah blah
The thing that really gets to me is "well I'd actually buy this..." as if everything they are showing is not up to their personal standard normally and they've come across something they like.
It's a real put down IMHO!

I have mixed feelings about Jackie , I do like her but she does come across at times that she doesn't want to be on Q which is a shame as im sure theres many others that would love that job.

I too have mixed feelings about her, on some shows she seems ok and others she doesn't seem to know what she's doing. I saw her presenting the Buckley Poppy yesterday and she couldn't make up her mind which way up it should go and kept holding it upside down, I would have thought the stem would have given her a clue which way up it should go. All she kept saying time after time was 'it doesn't matter which way up you wear it' In the end someone must have got fed up with her and said in her ear 'the stem is at the bottom' to which she announced 'Oh yes poppies grow up from the ground, that should have given me a clue'

I think she's awful, there was one time she was one and I couldn't see the item number on the screen and she never said what it was. I have noticed her doing this a lot. She spends most of her time giggling, she acts like she is on the Loose Woman show and not on a shopping channel. At least Chloe is very good when she's giving out info. JK spends too much time talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the products.

Latest posts

Back