Presenter's bloopers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She was really getting on Kelly Hoppen's nerves last night. Even Kelly seemed embarassed by Chloe's stupid remarks. In the end, she was so short for anything else to say after so many bloopers, she asked Kelly what colour her nail varnish was...huh...?What's that got to do with bedspreads???

She was getting on my nerves as well, so i turned off.

The funniest blooper i can remember was a TSV tv, many, many years back, with Paul Lavers and Tim Goodwin presenting.

It was new years eve and there had been some sort of party thing going on in the QVC foyer. I seem to remember presenters singing on the stairs, but that might have been a different event!
There must have been a bit too much happy juice around and with in the first 5 mins of the TSV Paul had managed to drop the tv remote twice, actually said the word 'sh*t' twice and collapsed on the floor laughing for ages. I think they cut to a video of the days events and future events promos for ages while the two composed themselves!

Lol that sounds funny! I remember the "she's a lesbian" incident when Paul the microphones were live during a commercial break on Friendly TV.

Here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmwgXG4kSU

She was getting on my nerves as well, so i turned off.

The funniest blooper i can remember was a TSV tv, many, many years back, with Paul Lavers and Tim Goodwin presenting.

It was new years eve and there had been some sort of party thing going on in the QVC foyer. I seem to remember presenters singing on the stairs, but that might have been a different event!
There must have been a bit too much happy juice around and with in the first 5 mins of the TSV Paul had managed to drop the tv remote twice, actually said the word 'sh*t' twice and collapsed on the floor laughing for ages. I think they cut to a video of the days events and future events promos for ages while the two composed themselves!

Latest posts

Back