Dennis Basso prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Never really take a lot of notices of the prices as I don`t buy or watch him a lot but last night caught a few pieces and the prices for faux fabric are in my opinion `taking the mick` a faux fur gillet faux leather jacket and a plastic mac all well over the £100 mark exclusive of P&P ....googled same and even the most expensive were less than half price and most a quarter.... why I would want to dress like Joan Rivers etc and hear about it when he is flogging his mass produced line I don`t know ...they all have the TSV yeh right ..the one with the oversized shawl collar that doesn`t sit right unless its unfastened !! Chloe gushed more than burst drain after a storm !!

Whenever this guy appears on Q there`s always loads of fuss about it on FB. Suffice to say Q will still have him on their shows, fuss or no fuss. Nobody can justify killing animals for fur but Q obviously sell lots of his vile faux coats or they wouldn`t have him back. I don`t watch him, never have, never will but its obvious Q don`t listen to all the people objecting to him and its also obvious lots of people must love his stuff and we all know that money is far more important to Q than ethics.

I've said it before I don't like the man, he is vile! Look on the bright side, at least I'll get a few more things done instead of watching him!

Bought one of his faux fur coats and another faux suede coat off of ebay and I love them, so warm to wear and look great. Had several say how nice they look on, which they do even if I say so myself. They look better in real life than on TV IMO. Not everyone's cup of tea of course, same as everything. Basso himself always reminds me of an old letch.

Disgusting Vile man . Saw this petition on Q fb, but I know not everyone does Fb so please sign it if ur against the fur trade x

http://www.change.org/petitions/tell-fashion-houses-to-stop-selling-fur

Already have, I'm on the anti-fur groups.

He likes exotic furs and skins doesn't he, he tortures and slaughters animals that are endangered if he can get them. If there was a god the man would find himself locked in overnight with half a dozen male Sumatran tigers. They're endangered, and very exotic, he'd like that. I'd volunteer to clear up in the morning.

. . . . .its also obvious lots of people must love his stuff and we all know that money is far more important to Q than ethics.

And clearly a raincoat is more important to those people than morals, ethics and simple human decency.

The one good thing about him is that he's so overweight and, therefore, clearly very unhealthy. Can only hope it won't be long before his heart does the decent thing.

And clearly a raincoat is more important to those people than morals, ethics and simple human decency.

Does someone wearing a nylon mac really fill you with such deeply unpleasant hate and rage towards others? I feel sorry for you.

I think that it is NOT his FAKE Tat that people are complaining about .
BUT the fact that he uses REAL FUR in his "couture" range, including sherrling lamb skins which are obtained in a truly inhumain way (Google it but beware it is not nice reading) .
I would never buy anything of his.

Does someone wearing a nylon mac really fill you with such deeply unpleasant hate and rage towards others?

You've asked, so don't blame me if you don't like my answer. Does someone condoning the torture and slaughter of beautiful animals by wearing that nylon mac cause me to feel hatred for the cruel nature of that person? Most definitely. Does their callous disregard of the suffering of millions of other creatures make me feel angry? Absolutely. And I am not for a second ashamed of that. On the contrary, I would be ashamed if I didn't feel like that, as would anyone with an ounce of compassion in their soul.

I feel sorry for you.

I shan't lose any sleep over that.

Last edited:
I noticed in his last show that he indeed looked peed off. It's rare that a TSV on all stock is still intact. In fact most of his stock from the shows (except the mac) is still available.

Latest posts

Back