Has IW stopped selling Protocol?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

chicken-licken

Registered Shopper
I've used Protocol capsules for a long time and have been waiting for another POTD, but have a horrible feeling that it's not going to happen. I saw that they were selling collagen capsules by Elizabeth Grant, but I don't want to get these as they contain added vitamins A C and E and I already have to take a complete multivitamin and mineral supplement for an eye condition, so if I took the EG capsules, I would be overdosing and this can be dangerous with Vitamin A as an excess gets stored in the liver. Does anyone know anything ? Thanks in advance !

I think I remember that in the last POTD show, James said that there would not be any more POTD as we know it. Occasionally they would be doing special offers, but not on a regular basis. I too will miss the POTD and am not sure that Elizabeth Grant will be as good a quality. If it is a matter of price I am sure that dedicated customer would be willing to pay a bit more.

Are the tablets any good?

As with most of these types of supplement different experts seem to have different opinions. I have read certain 'collagen' supplements are no more beneficial than foods that contain a lot of protein and I have even read it's simply impossible to increase collagen levels by taking tablets or applying it directly to the skin. I believe Vitamin D can boost your body's natural collagen production and Vitamin C can help protect the levels you have and slow down it's depletion.

But there's literally loads of conflicting information out there so it's probably a case of you pays your money and makes your chance :happy:

Last edited:
As with most of these types of supplement different experts seem to have different opinions. I have read certain 'collagen' supplements are no more beneficial than foods that contain a lot of protein and I have even read it's simply impossible to increase collagen levels by taking tablets or applying it directly to the skin. I believe Vitamin D can boost your body's natural collagen production and Vitamin C can help protect the levels you have and slow down it's depletion.

But there's literally loads of conflicting information out there so it's probably a case of you pays your money and makes your chance :happy:

I think it all boils down to what you eat - if you eat a healthy, nutritious diet then you don't need to take anything.

Placebo effect if you think it's doing you good then you can look better. Diet always plays a part but I know my diet changes depending on my life style at any particular time. I can do great one week with exercise and lots of veg. The following week depending on what's going on it will be eating out and drinking lots of vino!

Latest posts

Back