Slim Cera Stimulating Facial Roller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, apparently sold out in July in under 8 minutes.
They would normally put a new beauty gadget on a TSV, especially of this price, but not necessarily of course.
I don't see why they don't put it on easy pay.
I have now browsed around and QVC offer the cheapest price, everywhere else it's £175, even Amazon.

According to one of the reviews this thing has made her eyelashes and brows grow (?), so if you buy this you obviously wouldn't need Revitalash! Some people can convince themselves of anything!

What amased me in the presentation that they make a point of it being enriched with ten minerals and metals (gold etc) but only manage to name about four, never ten, and there were a few attempts that always fell short.

SCW, do you know if it may be a possible TSV on 21 or 27 September (Beauty Tools and Accessories)?

Am I missing something? £175 for what exactly? Seems utterly pointless to me.

No wax, just a metal stainless steel handle with small rollers in the top part. These are infused with no less than 10 minerals. They put ink in one cup of water and after sitting the metal roller in the other and removing put ink in that one. The ink sank to the bottom of the roller cup, it was suppose to show that your products would adsorb better when you used it.

But creams etc the molecules are too big to go through the skin anyway.:wonder:

Hmm, I don't quite get the demo with the ink. Sounds like some pseudo-scientific nonsense goin' on there!

Hmm, I don't quite get the demo with the ink. Sounds like some pseudo-scientific nonsense goin' on there!
I thought the same Julius, what is it to do with skin? Yes the ink sinks in that water, so what? I think that presentation is not informative enough, especially for this price given, but when I searched eBay and YouTube and there's another tool that the Japanese use, with Germanium, there must be something in this idea. The guest's face I though was a bit strange, a bit too flat, like a Japanese face, except that she isn't.
This is the Japanese tool on eBay with the video, which is not very convincing I thought. Photoshop?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251221813092?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I see, so it's supposed to make particles fall to Earth, like an ioniser. Mind you, anything that is heavier than water would in due course sink anyway!

There's a lot of it about!

So many people fall for scientific sounding sales patter. It's so wrong. Every time I see Revitalash selling for nearly hundred quid it makes my blood boil. There's a well known old remedy for growing long thick strong curly lashes and eyebrows by just putting castor oil on them, using an old empty mascara bottle and brush. You get identical results with castor oil as you do with Revitalash after about just a month apply morning and night. I hate rip off cosmetic firms playing on people's insecurities.

I'm watching the presentation this moment. I clearly remember AY asking the guest to bring clear cups for the demo next time.
The guest has the non-clear ones again, I think it's either rude of her or it's a trick that she can't be using in the clear ones.

Latest posts

Back