Charlie Bear TSV 17/09/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh god not another day of overpriced bears waving at the camera , each to there own but I wont be watching :bear::wink:

I won't be watching, can't watch an hour just on bears.

Can't think, who was the presenter who used to talk to the dolls? I can see her face, just can't remember her name. Found it very creepy.:mysmilie_505:

Heres another one for you

Charlie Bears Collectable Muckypup 15" Plush Bear
QVC Price: £31.00

One Time Only Price :

£25.92

P&P: £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Charlie-Bears-...02061.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@56385638

already knew about that

here is another

Charlie Bears Collectable Valentino 19" Plush Bear
Item Number: 702194
QVC Price £59.00
One Time Only Price £48.96
P&P £5.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Charlie-Bears-...02194.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@11541154

nah i knew about it earlier just never bothered to post it as they dont go down too well so i know what to post to save wasting room for things people dont like

Everyone likes different things , that's what makes a forum interesting , If we all liked the same items it would be pretty boring

Its not a case of people 'not liking', its more the REPETETIVE tsv's that's getting everyone's goat ! I believe I have said more than once, that there are about half a dozen products on a never-ending loop of tsv's - Yankee candles, Northern Nights, Honora Pearls, Kim & C0, and these bl....dy bears !!!!!

It used to be that tsv's were generally once a year from a company, with maybe two, but now, these products appear to be popping up every couple of months or so. Is it any wonder that people are getting hacked off.

I see there is a likkle poem with the latest offering. Interestingly it states that being on a shelf or window sill is the preferable spot to sit the bear. What happens then, if after a month of window sill sitting, the fur fabric has faded due to sunlight ? do you get a refund ?

Ian did you ever buy a green bear? I seem to remember you saying you fancied one, but must have missed the outcome.

I won't be watching, can't watch an hour just on bears.

Can't think, who was the presenter who used to talk to the dolls? I can see her face, just can't remember her name. Found it very creepy.:mysmilie_505:

Was it Cara Tritton?

Oh god not another day of overpriced bears waving at the camera , each to there own but I wont be watching :bear::wink:

I'm partial to the odd teddy bear, but all that head manipulation slowly from side to side creeps me out..:mysmilie_865:

Latest posts

Back