I am a Q holic (or was!)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

holmca

Registered Shopper
My name is Cathy and I am a Q holic. It has been 20 days since my last purchase and even though I have this urge to spend some money I can't find anything that inspires me. Unfortunately I think I am going to have to wait until the 3rd and 4th October (Honora and Kim & Co TSVs).

Anyone else in the same situation?

I only ever really buy something I want. I'm not much of an impulse buyer but I have bought a few naff things that I should have sent back and didn't - maybe I was too embarrassed to return such tat. I tend not to watch now late at night when drinking wine :giggle:

I understand holmca. I order too much from Q especially if I am at home rather than work. I ended up returning loads though so I have started buying less, and mainly beauty TSV's now. If a forumite sings the praises of a product (such as AD synergy) I may try it. But beauty products are my weakness I am afraid.

I used to buy things I wanted ........ now I buy thing that I need and invariably manage to source it cheaper elsewhere. It's saved me a fortune because when I ask myself "do you really need that?" my reply is generally "no, I don't."

I can sympathise, Cathy, I've got a lot of 'easy pays' I'm paying off. Almost there...keep saying to myself 'NO MORE' but then I watch and see something I really want and I'm off again. I'm really happy with my purchases, though. Loving my steam generator iron and Dyson heater/fan. I bought from QVC because of the easy pays and returns policy. Free postage on the Dyson. I've also bought the TSV Yankee Candle set, which is lush, and a slow cooker and pancake maker. I steer clear of QVC fashion and beauty, though.

I only ever really buy something I want. I'm not much of an impulse buyer but I have bought a few naff things that I should have sent back and didn't - maybe I was too embarrassed to return such tat. I tend not to watch now late at night when drinking wine :giggle:

I know I know---surprising how a glass (or2) of wine & my finger clicks the ORDER button as I sit with my laptop.This has led to the returning items, one of the most expensive a LG handbag! think how much wine I could have bought with the cash spent on returning items & the p&p in the first place.Just want to point out I am neither a Qaholic or alcoholic!

My stash of beauty products is growing as I've just bought the latest Judith Williams tsv with the humongous day and night cream -150ml. It will take me around 9 months if I just use it in the daytime. I'm tempted by the lock and lock plastic storage - now that is sad!

Latest posts

Back