Ann Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
She's on now with Richard Jackson, I've not seen her for a while. She has such a lovely smiley face but I'm not keen on her current hair-colour as I don't think it suits her skin tone. Maybe the TV cameras alter natural colours slightly - I know they have to wear a lot of make up.

I like her blouse though - anyone know if it's a QVC "fashion" item ?

I had a quick look (the gnome is on) Poor Ann looks a bit bedraggled to me, I don't think the blouse colour do much for her, and her hair is lanky, imo not her best look....Sorry EM I have no idea about the blouse....

I don't mind Ann particularly, but... I don't often watch qvc in the morning but I saw her presenting a jewellery show a few mornings ago. She was showing an earring and her piercing was surrounded by a dark ring. It looked as though she'd been wearing some really cheapo earrings that had turned her lobe black. They zoomed right up to it and she even wiggled the earring around to give a better view. Not a word of explanation. Rather yucky.

I tell you what---saw AD this morning & her hair colour is awful.In fact the long blouse & long skirt did nothing for her.I know they can't get it right all of the time but with their access to 'quality' hairdressers how can someone get it so wrong?I remember quite some time ago Ann appeared in I think a Ken Pavers wig & how much better she looked. I have grey hair & my hairdresser when I suggest a colour job absolutely refuses (I am just testing her---as I am 'proud' of my grey!)

I remember a while back she did the whole blonde thing a la Anne Widdecombe. Looks as if someone had cut around her hair with a bread knife and a mixing bowl! Maybe it was divine intervention for her other prog, eh?!

Didn't see her today but last time I saw her I thought her hair looked dreadful. Very bottle blonde and lank - very mutton dressed as lamb to me. She has a lovely face and I'm sure she'd look good if she got rid of the blonde and had more of a layered style resting on the shoulders. Her hair is like mine, far too fine to wear the way she's wearing it

Latest posts

Back