Thank you, Andy Hodgson...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ali Kamman

Registered Shopper
...for taking the mick out of Bid's ridiculous "Get Ready For Christmas" campaign, which has been running since the beginning of September. I really think he's the only Bid presenter who doesn't take the viewers for complete mugs.

I think it's less that the presenters want to take viewers for mugs, and more that Andy Hodgson has a lot more clout to be able to make jokes at the companies' expense.
He's been a presenter since the first year, I believe, and he used to be the head of presentation at Sit-Up too.

I like Andy, very honest and great fun when with Charlie. The last 3 items I have purchased have all been from his shift.

As much as I think Andy is the best presenter that Sit-Up have his shows do confuse me a bit. I often wonder that because he used to be senior management he is allowed to basically say exactly what he wants without being instructed by a director/producer.

His jewellery sales are nothing like anyone elses, he has even asked the gallery what the gram weight of precious metals are when it isn't displayed on screen (which as we know it often isn't), I have never seen any of the others do that.

Whatever the reason I wish they were all as candid, particularly with gold (are you reading Mr Russell?)

Latest posts

Back