Welcome back Ali/Does Extended MBG Start on Saturday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Firstly lovely to see Alison back on air this evening, she seems really chuffed to be back, and has said several times, its been ages since she been on.

Does the MBG get extended from Saturday, as i notice at 8pm they are launching, There Saturday Night Gifts shows begin again, with Dale, and Debbie the weekend after, so probably more saturday nights of totally mayhem, does the return of this show, begin the season for Extended MBG begin at the weekend, or will it just be in those 2 hours.

Did Alison say why she's been off-air for so long ? Something to do with her health (I hope not, she looks so well) or something nice such as a holiday ? She and the Aurora TSV guest presented a very good launch show this morning.

It usually starts in October and runs until January for the extended MBG.

I think she mentioned something in her blog about going into hospital for something. So perhaps she took a holiday afterwards? If she is very tanned when she comes back we will know. Just flicked over and Alison is looking well and tanned.

Last edited:
She's had some more reconstructive surgery, had fat removed from leg and has been 'black 'n' blue' and stuck in a corset for weeks with restrictive movement.

I've noticed before reading this thread that her breast is a very nice shape, better than before, I thought it was the blouse that she was wearing.

Latest posts

Back