back from India

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

stevebennett

Guest Shopper
just got off the plane. Here is abrief overview of what i have bagged this week, all being set into jewellery as of next week:
Colour Change Garnet (the best i have ever seen)
  • Alexandrite (Big and Small sizes)
  • Pink Spinel
  • Kunzite (amazing colour)
  • Fire Opal (unbelievable clarity)
  • Rubilite (stunning colour)
  • Pariba (great clarity -, sorry, AMAZING clarity)
  • Tanzanite
  • Travorite
  • Andesine
  • Emerald (beautiful vivid colour)
  • And
a new one on me - Red Labradorite (wait for this one it will blow your socks off)

Take Care

Steve

sorry about the spelling, i do have a little problem with it!!

steve

All sounds great Steve and I'm getting excited about seeing it on screen ( and hopefully in my jewellery box!). :D

Looks a Sensational line-up to me Steve........:mysmilie_735.gif:

Sounds great, Steve! Any idea how long it will before those gems get turned into jewellery and appear on our screens...?

s4587.gif
I love Colour Change Garnet
3_3_11v.gif
and Kunzite and Paraiba!

Some simple solitaire designs set in yellow gold would be very tempting!!
winky.gif

Ooops forgot my manners
welcometrainf.gif
back Steve, pleased you had a successful shopping trip.

Fantastic Haul of Gemstones Steve

:1: Fantastic news Steve, what a wonderful collection of gemstones, worth your trip then!!?

I have heard of Red Laradorite Steve!! surprised to hear you hadn't! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing all the new jewelery design and gemstones coming to a screen near us very soon lol!!:59:

Nice to see all you back safe and sound..welcome back!.:60:

Luv, Mirabelle xxx :40:

Welcome back Steve. Any chance of seeing these new gemstones in simple, classy settings without loads of tiny diamond accent stones so that the main stones do all the talking themselves, pretty please?

:1:Welcome home Steve etc
Do you know how lucky you are to be able to leave your business in such capable hands ,
Barry and Carol have done a great job as have the rest of the team .
Cant wait for the new stone to appear in fab jewellery

Welcome back Steve really looking forward to seeing the new gems which you have got on rockstv very soon:1:

Welcome back Steve. Any chance of seeing these new gemstones in simple, classy settings without loads of tiny diamond accent stones so that the main stones do all the talking themselves, pretty please?

Hi Jacqualina, lots of lovely simple solitaire styles where the stones do ALL the talking!

What a fantastic haul Steve cant wait for fire opal have you done any in rose gold? Welcome back we all have still been buying while you have been away.

Latest posts

Back