Name of Show?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does anyone know when this expose is going to happen?

So curious lol

Filming was meant to be last week but something else came up so they said filming would be carried out this week. I am off to uni soon so unless they come to me to film I will not be in it.

Filming was meant to be last week but something else came up so they said filming would be carried out this week. I am off to uni soon so unless they come to me to film I will not be in it.

I would imagine the BID legal team are rubbing their hands at this. A one sided expose by the BBC using confidential information and contacts supplied by the ASA right before the OFCOM ruling? Surely they will simply claim this prejudices the OFCOM decision? And gives them clear grounds to claim they are being unfairly victimised by the ASA?

I would imagine the BID legal team are rubbing their hands at this. A one sided expose by the BBC using confidential information and contacts supplied by the ASA right before the OFCOM ruling? Surely they will simply claim this prejudices the OFCOM decision? And gives them clear grounds to claim they are being unfairly victimised by the ASA?

Why? The Ofcom investigation is not a court case or some form of litigation. The fact that there is an investigation does not preclude reporting.

Why? The Ofcom investigation is not a court case or some form of litigation. The fact that there is an investigation does not preclude reporting.

It may not be a court case but BID are entitled to dispute the decision and take it to court. which i am sure they will. there defence is an obvious one. 'we are being victimised by a biased ASA'. and with the ASA offering up private information in order for the BBC to make a one sided expose. they have a big fat lump of evidence.

Latest posts

Back