Delivery Times

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
What is the current trend for presenters to be telling viewers that goods ordered will arrive in "three to five days." I've heard this from Chloe, Ali K and Claire. Is this a new directive to deceive new customers? What happened to the 'working' bit? And why do they still not tell us the truth and that it means after despatch? I'm sure that the majority of customers will find out pretty quickly that it's extremely rare for parcels to show up within that time once you take into account a two day warehouse turnaround time. It annoys me, why can't they just be a little bit more honest? I'm sure it must be legal but it's not really honest IMO.

Completely agree-recently QVC sent me the wrong item.I rang to tell them of course and got the standard we're sorry Mrs .... I will send you a replacement immediately and a pre payment label to return the incorrect item.

The phone call was on the 10th-the" immediate" replacement was sent on the 12th!!!
Needless to say its not here yet and considering it was an error on their part its pretty shabby service.

Delivery time is a real bug bear with me, I never receive anything in a week, even 10 days would be good.

In the "good old days" when I did a review at the end when they asked you to rate Q I used to mark them 9 or 10(LOL) but now it is below 5 the reason being the poor service even though the prices of products are higher than their worth and the P&P is a total disgrace for a 3rd class service.

Latest posts

Back