Q birthday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I'm assuming that there will be a special day when there will perhaps something like reduced P&P. I know they went on air on 1st October but looking at the TV guide well into October nothing is standing out as different from the norm. It will be just my luck that it will be when I'm on my hols.

Anyone got any ideas?

Well that will save me some cash, will be away! But as I have just returned 3 items today will probably have the plug pulled on me.

20 pence P&P? That would be nice, but returns are too expensive now as Silver Fox pointed out and I have recently posted a couple of items myself back to qvc.

Yes, each of my returns were £3 & were certainly not heavy.With the original P&P that's quite a lot to look at something!BUT the returned cash will be nudging £150!

Its my birthday too on the 1st, Im hoping they have good deals so i can get spoiled!!

Didn't you hear Fallen Angel, they'll be starting the 25 year anniversary celebration the first week in December!

This birthday has dragged on for way too long , all the birthday surprises have been items that would normally appear at introductory prices or stock they cant shift, Free p&p is a must. It would be nice if all the major brands bought some special offers on popular items, Mayb the major beauty brands on Q could come together and create a 20 piece collection at a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Back