A big thank you To ARA He's my Rock!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mirabelle

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to post this for ARA, to let him know how much I thank him for his help in the disaster of my very 1st order, and that all his efforts to help me in my predicament from yesterday's gremlins are really appreciated.:1:

Once the gremlins are well and truly sorted out ARA, I will ofcourse be back to give things another go, once my faith is restored enough to make a second attempt at ordering from Rocks&co.:51:

"So thank you once again ARA you're a Star!!!! :59:

Luv,
Mirabelle xx :40:

That's nice to read!

I have dipped in & out and watched this channel a few times. Love the graphics etc since the switch to falling auctions format.

I like what I have seen so far. They seem to have cherry picked all the best bits from TJC, GTV and QVC and rolled it all into one plus their own little twist here & there and so far so good.

I'm so glad for you Mirabelle.They're bound to have a few teething troubles at first and I too like what I've see so far.:1:

Aww thank you guys for all your kind words and support

That's nice to read!

I have dipped in & out and watched this channel a few times. Love the graphics etc since the switch to falling auctions format.

I like what I have seen so far. They seem to have cherry picked all the best bits from TJC, GTV and QVC and rolled it all into one plus their own little twist here & there and so far so good.

Oh, that's good news Mirabelle, nice to know you've been looked after so well.

I'm so glad for you Mirabelle.They're bound to have a few teething troubles at first and I too like what I've see so far.:1:

ahh that is nice to hear Mirabelle

:1: Thank you sooo much guys for all your kind words and support once more

A big round of applause coming your way from me....:35:

Luv Mirabelle, xxxxxxx :40:

Hi Mirabelle so pleased for you that the problems you had experienced have been resolved for you, I have bought a few things from rocks and co and have been very happy with the quality of jewellery and delivery was quick:1:

I got that Sammi. £19 this evening:1:
And please don't send me your left boob 'cos you're not having it!:D

I saw that too (the necklace, not Sammi's left boob) - well done IndigoB. It went in the 20-somethings earlier in the dayand I thought it was a pretty good bargain then. Did you get anything else in the wee small hours?

I saw that too, and was seriously tempted, but sat on my hands. Hopefully, they'll have it on again, and I'll go for it then.

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back