Omg. The Rhinestone Cowboy has been to Oxfam !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

logfire

Registered Shopper
My mother used to say if you've nothing nice to say . . . . . . but I can't help it . He's back ! Oh no ! This morning there was a lovely woman on with Kathy talking about fashion and I thought G. C . had joined Debbie and Julian . Sadly not . What does he know about fashion ? I mean , come on . He gives a whole new meaning to fashion fusion .
Tartan tie . Camouflage trousers . Waxed moustache . Suit jacket . Can't see the shoes .
I was trying to think of a new job for him to go on the other thread but I am stumped . Any ideas ? Someone take him away !

You forgot, or failed to notice, the animal-printer pocket handkerchief. The shoes are lace-up black patent leather. Apparently, according to the man himself, you can wear clashing prints provided that the tones match. If they match …

Dreadful look. I hate the white turn up on the bottom of his trousers. Why black shoes? There is nothing I like in what he is wearing

Desperate 'last chance trendy" . Is there a male version of 'mutton dressed as lamb' ???? cos he's IT !!

Latest posts

Back