OMG a special guest to show us how to "style" a pair of gloves

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree... the first woman was far more watchable as well I think.

What's with the leather jacket worn over the shoulder? What's the point?

Apparently they are a fashion must-have... taking off your glove to use your phone is sooo yesterday!

I got a pair of gloves with "special" fingertips for texting etc for my kids last winter, they were £1.99 a pair at my local post office!

Dress them up! Dress them down. Sling on a pair of Birkenstocks! Or some boat shoes for the nautical look, or a Nina Leopard leopardy thing for the safari look. Or how about a hat for the black man version of Captain Birdseye / Jules Tavernier from EastEnders look! You could even wear some trendy wristbands!

Dress them up! Dress them down. Sling on a pair of Birkenstocks! Or some boat shoes for the nautical look, or a Nina Leopard leopardy thing for the safari look. Or how about a hat for the black man version of Captain Birdseye / Jules Tavernier from EastEnders look! You could even wear some trendy wristbands!

Are you trying to take over Glen C's job? You know it all so well!

I brought a "plonker" to use with my new phone from Asda for under £3.00 for 2 it looks like a pen with a squishy end to use on the touch screen. This means I can keep my gloves on and still use my phone it also stops me getting finger prints all over the screen. I would highly recommend them.

Latest posts

Back