Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Well as you may have noticed I do not often praise presenters, but Julia doing the Diamonique show tonight is a master of her craft. totally knowledgable and interesting, altho I have heard it all before in, what is it now? oh yes, 20 years I think it might be, she was so interesting and entertaining and never gushing or condescending. Bring on the next 2o years Julia!

She was on earlier with Lulu and Lulu and Julia worked so well together, that it was a joy to watch. Lulu actually mentioned that the hour was not long enough, that is the best compliment she has given a presenter......Lulu must have been grateful that she did not have JF fawning all over her:giggle:

Wish they would make her redundant. She's had a good enough innings. I'd rather see Tova presenting than her!

I've always liked watching Julia but after weeks of suffering the inane JF and SHOUTING Chloe it just stands out now what a great presenter she is!

Julia is imo the best presenter at qvc, she seem to know all about the products she is presenting,
and while she can be rather annoying at times...she certainly knows her job....

I also think Julia is QVC's best presenter by far. She knows everything about the products she is presenting and knows how to use a QVC ruler! I know she can be a bit of a diva at times but I still enjoy watching her.

I also think Julia is QVC's best presenter by far. She knows everything about the products she is presenting and knows how to use a QVC ruler! I know she can be a bit of a diva at times but I still enjoy watching her.

Yes I have to agree, she is excellent at her job, whenever she's on I know it's going to be a smooth hour. Some people find the career they're made for and I think she is one of those people.

When Julia goes there will be no pushing her out through the back door.It will be a grand farewell with fizz and cake.

I watched bits of Julia doing the eek show in between being scared witless by Whitechapel on ITV and it was good to watch. She is by far the best presenter, no shouting or being aggressive a la Franks and Ms Everton. She can sometimes be a bit of a diva but on the whole is the best they have now. Can't wait to see Sara G in action again.

Julia is my favourite presenter - no hard sell, no shouting, no finger pointing, no I need you on those phones (well she may do this but I can't say I have noticed), no I have 58 million of these at home, no flinty stare, no slow reveal, no baby voice, just a pleasant hour or so with good information on the products in a relaxed manner. We need more Julia's!

Julia is easy listening and by far the most professional presenter.I noticed yesterday when she was 'modeling' an item she was really preening as she looked at herself in the monitor.Quite funny really.Her hair looks a few shades lighter too-- a step in the right direction.

Sometimes I don't mind her but other times she really irritates me especially when she does that patronizing voice. When she acts normal she's okay.

Another thing is Julia can be a big arrogant and full of herself at times which I find off-putting. Debbie Flint may be hard sell, but at least she isn't up her own backside.

Latest posts

Back