Lulu Time Bomb TSV - 17/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my goodness. I don't like the idea of lining the pockets of that drumskin-faced, surgically-enhanced old witch! On the scale of evil she is only one step down from Dennis Basso and Chris de Burgh.

yes Julius how has Chris de Burgh offended? BTW I bought the Lulu tsv in April of time bomb and the moisturiser is one of the worst I have used. It is a bit like zinc nappy cream in texture and colour and my face is certainly not as smooth as a baby's bottom. It is drying and sits in my laughter lines. I didn't start it until about a month ago so way too late to return it. Also the pot is only 45ml. I feel I was done over.

I only ever brought her products once and I agree about the face cream horrid stuff,I never watch now when she is on .
Lynn

I only ever brought her products once and I agree about the face cream horrid stuff,I never watch now when she is on .
Lynn
I was always curious to try the Youth Juice but holding back still and the eye cream.
Has anyone tried them?

I tried some of her products just because I was curious, and they were absolute rubbish. Her creams offer no nourishment whatsoever. They seem cheaply made. And have stupid names like "Glory Days" etc.. She annoys me with the drivel she comes out with.

I'm with most of you, the moisturiser is awful! I found it really drying, a horrible texture and just nasty. It looks, feels and smells like Sudocrem, not a product I would be in a rush to apply to my face.

On a positive note I really like the Time Bomb handcream, I use it every night before I go to sleep. It's turned around my flaky dry hands and the lavender scent seems nicer than the L'Occi lavender handcreams I've tried, and sinks in quicker. I think I bought 2 x duos last BCC day and sometimes pick them up on ebay if it's featured in a previous TSV.

Some people must like the rest of the range because she keeps bringing it back.

I have never been tempted by Lulu's products, I can't stand her or her peter pan antics. when I switched into qvc this morning she was telling us about her perfume...she was so excited she had made happy perfume...yeah right.

Latest posts

Back