Doll 10 Cosmetics TSV - 14/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just seen from the TV Guide there is a Doll 10 Cosmetics on Monday 14th of October.

I find it strange they are having a TSV as the website only shows 12 items,however I did like the lipstick.
Lynn

I always find the lady who's brand it is (can't think of the name) quite witty and fun to watch.

DD used the large crème bronzer compact for her prom (for a year afterwards) and the finish on her skin was beautiful so I hope they bring it back sometime.

Doll10 Gift of Beauty 6 Piece Collection

QVC Price: £36.50

Today's Special Value Price :

£29.96

P&P: £5.95

204438.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Doll10-Gift-of...04438.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@5e505e50

Thanks Autumn I've just been able to order this hopefully it will be sent before the TSV day.
Lynn

Has anyone tried the brow product? I'm very tempted to go for this. I might see if there are videos over on the US site.

BRB!

What are the different products? I'm not familiar with this range so not all the items are obvious to me, although I can work out the lip stick/gloss :wink:

Cream eyeliner with brush,brow fix with brush,mascara and I think the other item is the highlighter.
Lynn

That's the brow product - there is a good video on the qvc.com site and thanks to that I've ordered the blonde (though because my brows are very ashy I was tempted to go for grey, sometime blonde brow pencils are too yellow).

I've tried the mascara and the cream eyeliner and they both worked well for me so they won't go to waste.

I really liked it but the brow product is putting me off a bit...how much of this kit would I realistically use?

Latest posts

Back