Slanket can you help please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
I have been told by QVC that the Slanket will be on air on Wednesday (25th) but they say (?) they can't even tell me in which shows yet. And when I search for Slanket on their website no item turns up. Can you work your magic and find an item number for me please? Would love to know what colours they will have too... And price please... Dont' ask for much do I? :giggle:

Anyway, so so grateful if you can find anything out for me please. Thanks so much for all the great information hunting you do! :flower:

I bought a very similar plush "Slanket" but not by actual Slanket on Amazon last year for £5.99, hope this helps.

I want a plush cream one they sold outlast year and never returned. I like giving my guests a slanket each when they visit

There's a Snuggle up for winter show on the 25th at 8pm , id imagine it will feature then

I think QVC have missed a trick by not starting to sell Slankets earlier. Everyone has been complaining how cold it has been but at the same time not wanting to give in and put the heating on. I looked for them a couple of weeks ago and would have been very tempted if they had been available.

least you know who to ask to find something

802140 The Slanket Indulgent Wearable Blanket with Foot Pocket
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=802140&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

but thats all i have for now it just says no longer avaible but its a new number so it must be it

Thank you so much! I'm sure this will be it so I'll keep checking for colours etc when they update the page.

Oh and for the info of everyone, someone has changed the topic of my thread to it being a Slanket TSV... As far as I'm aware it is not, so the thread topic is a bit misleading... just so no-one is expecting a TSV :)

Thank you so much! I'm sure this will be it so I'll keep checking for colours etc when they update the page.

Oh and for the info of everyone, someone has changed the topic of my thread to it being a Slanket TSV... As far as I'm aware it is not, so the thread topic is a bit misleading... just so no-one is expecting a TSV :)

yeah i noticed that too but glad i could be of help

i have a foot pocket one and love it!!

me too I have two of the older fleece ones. one of them is a travel one that my granddaughter uses. the pocket super soft ones are lovely. I gave all my daughters and son in law one for xmas a couple of years ago. they make lovely pressies. heating is so expensive

My first Slanket was the travel one, which is great for wearing about the house as it comes to just above my ankles - I won't put the heating on when I'm in on my own, it seems so wasteful!

TOP TIP
Buy a cheap copy slanket. The dog will claim it within hours. Let him have that one and wait until the real deal comes back to QVC and get a good one for yourself. The dog will be pleased you have the same taste as him and leave yours alone as it won't smell horrible, nor have two tons of slavers and hair on it.

CC (sad person who often lets the dog take over)

cant wait to get anather one. I was on waitlist forever and they never came back I am not missing out again.

TOP TIP
Buy a cheap copy slanket. The dog will claim it within hours. Let him have that one and wait until the real deal comes back to QVC and get a good one for yourself. The dog will be pleased you have the same taste as him and leave yours alone as it won't smell horrible, nor have two tons of slavers and hair on it.

CC (sad person who often lets the dog take over)

My cat claimed mine, wish I'd gotten a cheaper one first!

Latest posts

Back