My Goodness - Bod Flips!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
My word, Justin Hazell just seemed to have a right tantrum.

Yolisa was giving a preview of some upcoming items but when she finished the camera seemed to stay on her for an age. Following an uncomfortable pause (it was clear they were having some technical problems) they showed some clips of a Whizzy Mop then for some reason a claxon went off. Then a silent shot of the studio appeared and BOD stormed into shot, throwing his hand down with a face like thunder and no doubt shouting some unspeakables.

Following a long shot of the plasma he reappeared looked very flustered and sarcastically said 'Hi, it's Justin here and it's blue Wednesday, or is it Tuesday we don't know'.

Poor BOD, I think the pressure is getting to him, sooooooooooooo unprofessional. No wonder he pulled his Linkedin profile. Poor luv :giggle:

I've tried to watch this guy, even for the sake of you bod-fans, I tried.

I just can't... he isn't even ''so bad it's funny''

I'm sorry wirral

I've tried to watch this guy, even for the sake of you bod-fans, I tried.

I just can't... he isn't even ''so bad it's funny''

I'm sorry wirral

I rarely watch Boring Bod now he's been demoted to daytime, it was a fluke I tuned in just before he threw his tantrum.

What a noob!

I rarely watch Boring Bod now he's been demoted to daytime, it was a fluke I tuned in just before he threw his tantrum.

What a noob!

I managed to catch about half hour of hodgeson earlier, he was quoting prices including the extra charges everytime and was generally being 'hodgeson'

however I heard Andrea binks/mcclean say and I quote ''get (insert product/I've forgotton what it was) for £11... oh it's under a tenner now... (then when referring to the extra charges) the other bits is different pricing''

I was a bit gobsmacked.

Latest posts

Back