Worst bid presenters EVER!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Graham

Registered Shopper
WHY are they not using decent presenters on th ee Cruise Bargains Show? John Cooper sounds out of breath and as for Chris Sheppard treating the viewers like idiots, banging his iPad pretending to change the graphics.

Send these two back behind the scenes and bring in the professionals.

These two bores make Alan & Barry look like Ant & Dec. Amateurish, tedious, long winded and dull. Besides, this cruising company would appear to have (at best) somewhat mixed reviews so maybe they fit the bill!

I have switched it off, it's excruciatingly painful to watch.

you realise that without what we are ''used to'' on bid, what we mistake as boring may have actually been honest/not entirely bullshit.

but yeah... bring back money man maaaaaaaaaason and his sound test sheet base reflex thingymabob

you realise that without what we are ''used to'' on bid, what we mistake as boring may have actually been honest/not entirely bullshit.

but yeah... bring back money man maaaaaaaaaason and his sound test sheet base reflex thingymabob

They didn't seem as if they have presented a TV show in their lives, at least the last time they aired a cruise show they had Mark Ryes on with the company representative.

It was painful, David Brent and Alan Partridge rolled into one then multiplied by 100. I wonder how many they sold? i'd guess at maybe one, or none.

They didn't seem as if they have presented a TV show in their lives, at least the last time they aired a cruise show they had Mark Ryes on with the company representative.

It was painful, David Brent and Alan Partridge rolled into one then multiplied by 100. I wonder how many they sold? i'd guess at maybe one, or none.

My favourite part (seeing as no-one asked) was when one of them was getting over to the viewer the level of customer service on the cruise

and I quote ''once you order a steak and say that you like it medium rare or well done etc, you will never have to say again, next time you will have a steak they will say 'we know sir' or next time you get a round of drinks, they will say ''we know sir''

is this cruise the f#cking shinning?

what if I want something different... as unlikely as that may sound to cruise liner alan brent and barry partridge.

My favourite part (seeing as no-one asked) was when one of them was getting over to the viewer the level of customer service on the cruise

and I quote ''once you order a steak and say that you like it medium rare or well done etc, you will never have to say again, next time you will have a steak they will say 'we know sir' or next time you get a round of drinks, they will say ''we know sir''

is this cruise the f#cking shinning?

what if I want something different... as unlikely as that may sound to cruise liner alan brent and barry partridge.

Ha Ha, I heard his steak line too!

As much as I ridicule Bid's mostly dreadful presenters I freely acknowledge that fronting unscripted live television can not be an easy job, especially if (like many Bid presenters) you don't possess the necessary skills to do it.

And those two characters have just conclusively proved that.

Ha Ha, I heard his steak line too!

As much as I ridicule Bid's mostly dreadful presenters I freely acknowledge that fronting unscripted live television can not be an easy job, especially if (like many Bid presenters) you don't possess the necessary skills to do it.

And those two characters have just conclusively proved that.

I don't think anyone ever says the simons and masons are not entertaining, that hour has merely highlighted the charisma these people do possess in abundance.

I'd be more inclined to believe the holiday guys though if they told me something.

John Cooper is on channel 284 now saying it's the highest rated cruise show on British television. Wonder where the proof is????

John Cooper is on channel 284 now saying it's the highest rated cruise show on British television. Wonder where the proof is????

Theoretically it could be... what with all those people expecting to see the return of sally jaxx..

These two bores make Alan & Barry look like Ant & Dec. Amateurish, tedious, long winded and dull. Besides, this cruising company would appear to have (at best) somewhat mixed reviews so maybe they fit the bill!

I have switched it off, it's excruciatingly painful to watch.

Has Alan & Barry gone now? I haven't seen them for a while, I tuned in one morning for the craft section but it was Caroline & some other lady doing the show.

Has Alan & Barry gone now? I haven't seen them for a while, I tuned in one morning for the craft section but it was Caroline & some other lady doing the show.

On their last shift they said they were taking a summer break (a bit like Holly and Phillip) and would return in September.

Well, Holly and Phillip are back................:giggle:

I don't think anyone ever says the simons and masons are not entertaining, that hour has merely highlighted the charisma these people do possess in abundance.

I'd be more inclined to believe the holiday guys though if they told me something.

Maybe, although their are some pretty negative reviews of this company but I guess that's always the case with companies.

Despite being from the area I must say that personally I have never heard of them. Mind you, the closest i'm likely to get to a cruise is a ride on the Mersey Ferry :giggle:

Maybe, although their are some pretty negative reviews of this company but I guess that's always the case with companies.

Despite being from the area I must say that personally I have never heard of them. Mind you, the closest i'm likely to get to a cruise is a ride on the Mersey Ferry :giggle:

i think we do need to take into account that it is difficult to sell something on tv without a physical product infront of you.

But i still want to know more about these psychic waiters.

Well I for one hope it's a success for all concerned. The retail industry is clearly struggling. It's good to see bid are actually being proactive and trying different things. Unlike companies like blockbuster and HMv that just slowly sank because they didn't look forward.

Well I for one hope it's a success for all concerned. The retail industry is clearly struggling. It's good to see bid are actually being proactive and trying different things. Unlike companies like blockbuster and HMv that just slowly sank because they didn't look forward.

A surprisingly impressive take on things there. good stuff.

A surprisingly impressive take on things there. good stuff.

Gosh Mr Tom do you really mean it? I have never received a genuine bacckhanded condesending compliment from a deluded anonymous nobody off the Internet. This is all just so exciting :) thank you sir ..

Gosh Mr Tom do you really mean it? I have never received a genuine bacckhanded condesending compliment from a deluded anonymous nobody off the Internet. This is all just so exciting :) thank you sir ..

Well you are normally inciting some sort of argument or making a snipey remark about lisa brash (for some reason).

I'm gonna leave it at, the previous thing was good.

I don't think anyone ever says the simons and masons are not interesting, that time has merely outlined the charm these individuals do have in variety.

Latest posts

Back