Multiple Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

borednow

Registered Shopper
Hello
Is it possible to send a few different items back in 1 box/bag? and if so how do I ensure that everything gets registered?
Thanks for any advice

Parcelforce Consignment is the cheap way to get them back to QVC, fully trackable, signed for at the warehouse and guaranteed to arrive in 48 hours. http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?40996-Postal-Charges&highlight=parcelforce see my post3 (or search the forum for parcelforce).

Just ask the post office to compare sending them via Royal Mail and by PF consignment ( a lot depends on the parcel sizes as well as weight)

The danger of sending a box with several items inside is they may not scan every barcode when they unpack the box, meaning you won't get refunded for that item. And then you have no way to prove how many items should have been in the box iykwim.

My advice.....don't give them any reason to delay your refunds and certainly don't do anything that will confuse them.
Don't forget, if you do put everything in one box and the box goes missing you ..................you can just imagine the phone calls to customer service.

Last Christmas, or rather January this year I was returning around 20 items, mostly Diamonique and make up, so they were small parcels.
I've put them into two QVC large blue plastic bags, labelled all small parcels separately, and put a printed note inside the of the large parcels in large letters "10 parcels inside", so it could give people who were scanning a reference of how many they should have scanned :) It worked. And I paid around £12 for each of the two large parcels. I sent them special delivery or something like that, trackable and ensured up to £500 each if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I certainly wouldn't return them all in the same parcel. I don't think the Q would want you to do that either. To make things easier for yourself, package them separately.

I've sent more than one item in a package. I put all the bar codes on the outside, never had a problem and had refunds for everything.

Last Christmas, or rather January this year I was returning around 20 items, mostly Diamonique and make up, so they were small parcels.
I've put them into two QVC large blue plastic bags, labelled all small parcels separately, and put a printed note inside the of the large parcels in large letters "10 parcels inside", so it could give people who were scanning a reference of how many they should have scanned :) It worked. And I paid around £12 for each of the two large parcels. I sent them special delivery or something like that, trackable and ensured up to £500 each if I remember correctly. Hope this helps.

QVC definitely do not like you to put more than one item in a parcel unless they are two of the same thing. I called them once about sending two jewellery items back together and they said not to. But this method above would get around their issue of different areas of the warehouse dealing with different types of product as the person opening the big package can clearly see what each item is, scan the barcode and forward the smaller packets just as if they had arrived separately. This would definitely be a lot cheaper too. Marina probably saved a fortune as sending 20 small items separately by Royal Mail could easily cost over £50 (£2.60 each), assuming each was bigger than large letter size.

I usually seal the individual item in the box/envelope that it came in with the return bar codes on the outside of it. I put all packets into a mailing bag (a used one turned inside out so that its surface has no markings, lettering, etc. to confuse anyone) and put the return address on the outside of this. Have never had a problem (knock on wood). But I tend to put similar items together, all jewellery in the same bag.

I usually seal the individual item in the box/envelope that it came in with the return bar codes on the outside of it. I put all packets into a mailing bag (a used one turned inside out so that its surface has no markings, lettering, etc. to confuse anyone) and put the return address on the outside of this. Have never had a problem (knock on wood). But I tend to put similar items together, all jewellery in the same bag.
Or yes, I forgot to say in my post, all small parcels inside the large one should be going to the same department, as per qvc label

Did you get 'the letter' ?

I sent two items back last week in the same parcel,
I didnt put any barcodes on the outside package but packaged them up sepearately
with barcodes on each parcel so they can scan them after opening the main parcel.

Got an email confirming receipt of one of them this morning and noticed this at the bottom of the email

If you've returned two or more items at the same time, it's possible they may be processed at different times. If this happens, you may receive more that one email confirmation.

Thank you all for the information. I have waited until now for the confirmation that is has all been returned safely.
I took all of your advise on board and basically did everything you said lol
I was returning 3 rings and i managed to fit them al in a small QVC padded envelope. I used one of the return stickers for the address, added the two other barcodes on the front of the envelope, printed out a letter with the contents and order numbers etc. and posted it as registered delivery. it cost 10 euros so I saved quite a bit. Thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back