Organic Pharmacy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Thanks Autumn just had a look seems a bit expensive but I did like the look of the Carrot Butter cleanser.
Lynn

It has Lou, I got the carrot butter cleanser many years ago, and very nice it was too. But I think I got it as the range was sold off in the Clearance section, and didn't feel inclined to repurchase elsewhere at the full price.

I suspect smaller brands come on to QVC for a short time just to boost their profile, but the cost of the Q returns policy stops them staying permenantly, particularly if they're not any cheaper on Q than other outlets.

I have tried the carrot butter cleanser, the jasmine mask and flower petal deep cleansing and exfoliating mask. I was given these as a birthday present. I liked the carrot butter cleanser and the flower petal mask. However, like Akimbo I would not be inclined to purchase these items again as they are rather expensive.

I tried a few of the products some years back. The only one that really stood out for me was the carrot butter cleanser, which is absolutely lovely and made my skin feel fantastic. Very expensive though. I can't use it anymore because my difficult, tantrumy skin can no longer tolerate some of the ingredients, but if it agrees with your skin it's great.

The Beauty Bible women rave about the brand and the Carrot Butter Cleanser. But the pot is really small, only 75g for the price. So I never bothered trying it.

The Emma Hardie and Eve Lom are a balm which turn to an oil so go further. This I believe is a cream texture so you will use more????

I'm a big fan of hot cloth cleansers (nspa & Superdrug normally) but recently I bought a pot of Ultrabland from Lush..around a tenner...it's lovely..still remove it with a hot cloth and it leaves my skin feel really clean & soft...you could go farther and do worse!

Latest posts

Back