Autumn

Registered Shopper
Clogau Tree of Life Leather Strap Watch with Diamond Detail
QVC Price: £450.00

Today's Special Value Price :

£369.96

P&P: £5.95

watch.jpg watch 2.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Clogau-Tree-of...08555.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@1f261f26

Competitive with prices of Rotary watches with automatic movement- I bought one of those for my husband a few years back. Way cheaper than the more exclusive watch brands with automatic movements.

Nice watch, but so sad, their jewellery used to be so unique, available in some jewellers, then QVC and now you can buy it anywhere. Shame that I read a while ago that it is now made in China, what a big footprint...do they ship the welsh gold out there, only for it to come back again? No wonder, it's so expensive.

I've got a 18ct Anniversary ring, bought from a jewellers and felt so cheated when I found out it hadn't been made in Wales.

If it's made in China would it not contravene trading standards by calling it Clogau gold?

Officially it is "a trace of Welsh gold", a bit like homeopathy where there is so little that it can't be detected

Don't forget, none has been mined in Wales for years, so I read.

Nice watch, but so sad, their jewellery used to be so unique, available in some jewellers, then QVC and now you can buy it anywhere. Shame that I read a while ago that it is now made in China, what a big footprint...do they ship the welsh gold out there, only for it to come back again? No wonder, it's so expensive.

I've got a 18ct Anniversary ring, bought from a jewellers and felt so cheated when I found out it hadn't been made in Wales.

The amount of welsh gold is so infinitesimal it would probably fit into a matchbox, if , indeed, it actually exists. prefer Italian myself.

Latest posts

Back