So This Is Where You All Are

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lynda

Registered Shopper
Tumble weeds a plenty in t'other place :hyper: Shame as it's the only jewellery channel I get on cable....... :hump:

I've been very confused about the two rocks outlets but I've got it now - I think.

Had to have a squint at the website of rocks&co, well with a huge banner at the top of the page, it would have been rude not to! I like the format of the TV channel and saw a gorgeous AAA Tanzanite ring in the web listings that's now gone. I don't know if I'm hoping it will come back or has disappeared forever TBH as it's not a cheapie although a good price for what it is.

A question to the powers-that-be, any chance of coming to cable? Pretty please?

So now I know where you all are, I'll just have to keep an eye on what you've all bought, I just love piccies of sparklies! :crazy:

Er, don't want to burst your bubble Lynda, but we're not all here, we're over at the other place, similar name, but only on the internet!!!!

:doggie:

Er, don't want to burst your bubble Lynda, but we're not all here, we're over at the other place, similar name, but only on the internet!!!!

:doggie:

Just when I thought I'd sussed it .................. :blush:

Some of us are here sometimes.:1:
I suppose it partly comes down to what you prefer; falling or rising auctions.Myself, I like to move about as I please depending on what's on offer.:32: Bit of an old tart I guess.:8:

Latest posts

Back