Emu help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I purchased the TSV which arrived yesterday and I am pleased with the look of them and they seem to be a fairly good fit. I am a 4.5 to 5 but as 5 was the only size available that is what I ordered.

Can anyone tell me if they will “bed down” and therefore become a half/full size too big?
I think I have heard that you should not wear socks with them (which would have helped to take up any slack) and I am loath to buy EMU insoles at nearly £20 when I have already spent £150 on the boots.

Unfortunately it is very mild here at present so I am unlikely to be able to wear them enough within the 30day MBG to make a judgment. (Cant wear them to work)

Any help would be appreciated

I purchased the TSV which arrived yesterday and I am pleased with the look of them and they seem to be a fairly good fit. I am a 4.5 to 5 but as 5 was the only size available that is what I ordered.

Can anyone tell me if they will “bed down” and therefore become a half/full size too big?
I think I have heard that you should not wear socks with them (which would have helped to take up any slack) and I am loath to buy EMU insoles at nearly £20 when I have already spent £150 on the boots.

Unfortunately it is very mild here at present so I am unlikely to be able to wear them enough within the 30day MBG to make a judgment. (Cant wear them to work)

Any help would be appreciated

I haven't any Emus, so I can't really comment, except wear them around the house for a month and see what happens.

I'm not sure if you're saying they are too big or too small? If they are too big I would send them back, they don't shrink. If too small, they do give in time.

CC

I was going to say that are they too big. these seem to be cut a bit neater and with a harder toe than the emu stinger high..

Latest posts

Back