Qvc name change

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Its now the Jill (the claw) Franks Eternity Show !

Sorry qvc but switching on to find Ms F constantly appearing night after night after night after .................................... means I am switching OFF night after night after night after......................

Has she become (or hoping to be) the 'natural' replacement for Julia Roberts ??????

I turned on the TSV and held on until she'd said "orlmund oil" half a dozen times and couldn't stand it any longer. Turned it off. If she has to present every show can't they at least teach her how to pronounce the name of the products? Is there nothing normal about the woman?

No doubt because she is willing to do the evening shifts.

QVC must have a rota made out well in advance, ask, "Right who can do this evening and this one and this one and this one?" None of the others want it, then its Jill's name on the show.

I turned on the TSV and held on until she'd said "orlmund oil" half a dozen times and couldn't stand it any longer. Turned it off. If she has to present every show can't they at least teach her how to pronounce the name of the products? Is there nothing normal about the woman?

Oops, had a computer malfunction trying to reply to this! I hope I am not now duplicating but just wanted to agree with you as I did the same thing. Despite having a ton of L'Occitane at home as they opened a shop locally which draws me in all the time, I think I would have gone for this had the almond body milk been in it instead of the refill.

I thought this was going to be a thread to suggest a new name for QVC, as it no longer gives QUALITY (read the reviews), VALUE (especially their random and expensive p&p), and CONVENIENCE (long delays in despatch and delivery, useless website etc)

Every time I switch on it's Chloe and she is starting to really grate on my nerves! I have always liked her, but she is bordering on manic at the moment. She is loud, brash and unprofessional - she needs to calm down; she was great when she first started. I seriously thought she was on something when she was on with Glenn earlier, and I think she embarrassed him a few times by fawning over him.

I won't say anymore for danger of sounding like those fm's obsessed with her!

More Jill Franks I say! She makes me laugh, but I have noticed she can be in a bad mood sometimes and then she comes across as surly.

I think Chloe has taken lessons on how to flog all and sundry by DF, only she appears to be more aggressive (or desperate) as time moves on.

Have to switch off I'm afraid.

I think Chloe has taken lessons on how to flog all and sundry by DF, only she appears to be more aggressive (or desperate) as time moves on.

Have to switch off I'm afraid.
Apart from anything else she is so LOUD now, and I agree she comes over as quite aggressive. If I had a pound for every time she says INCREDIBLE I would be a rich woman! On L'Occitane on Saturday I had to turn the volume down by over 50% she was so shouty. When she and JF are on for most the day it is a real trial and I usually turn off (unless it is Yankee Candles which I cannot miss!!!).

Latest posts

Back