"Its Crazy" says Lee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Its crazy, its insane - says Lee, pontificating on the uses and value of this mega giga all singing and dancing tsv i pad. It cant be crazy if its making profit for QVC Lee - don't take us for fools. However, he does say a lot i.e it does soooooo much, - I'm amazed at what it does - its crazy what you can do ;;;;; without saying very much at all.

At least he's saved me £250 by showing me why I DON'T need an i pad to enhance my life. I turn on the radio for music, I look out for the window for the weather, plug into my pc for emails, and I don't need pictures of food for inspiration of evening meals.

I like my ipad but get very frustrated by its lack of flash which is a total pain in the backside.
I downloads the ios7 update on Friday and would now quite happily swap my ipad for another tablet. I won't be replacing this ipad with a newer model.
Since I did the update my battery life is draining at a rate of knots, you have to do the updates otherwise everything will grind to a halt.
It keeps disconnecting from the Internet and the bottom of the screen has a pop up control panel which pops up if you scroll near the bottom of the screen and does my head in.

Its crazy, its insane - says Lee, pontificating on the uses and value of this mega giga all singing and dancing tsv i pad. It cant be crazy if its making profit for QVC Lee - don't take us for fools. However, he does say a lot i.e it does soooooo much, - I'm amazed at what it does - its crazy what you can do ;;;;; without saying very much at all.

At least he's saved me £250 by showing me why I DON'T need an i pad to enhance my life. I turn on the radio for music, I look out for the window for the weather, plug into my pc for emails, and I don't need pictures of food for inspiration of evening meals.

It's not an ipad :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

He doesn't know his Ar*e from his Elbow!

Why do we have to put up with his poor demonstrating skills, perhaps his Mom could do a stint as he always manages to mention her.

Latest posts

Back