Gatineau Floracil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Spotted this online , its a pretty good price from Qvc for once.

Gatineau Floracil Eye Make up Remover Duo 400ml

QVC Price: £32.50

Event Price :

£26.52

P&P: £4.95

floracil.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Flora...04849.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@39363936

Last edited:
Thanks Autumn that is a good price but I have found Simple eye make up remover to be better.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

Floracil is pretty rubbish at removing most mascaras. Not sure if mascaras have gotten better at staying on over the years, not even waterproof? I think we all get over excited because of the size:)giggle:), I really wish other brands including Simple just did giant sizes instead of the normal 125mls.

Thanks for the link, that's a good price. I do find floracil really gentle and soothing as a contact lens wearer, but it's a bit behind the times now. I use a Garnier bi-phase (200ml for £1.99!) eye make up remover and it dissolves all my bullet proof mascaras and doesn't bother my lenses or sting.

I believe Garnier are owned by l'oreal and that make up remover as the same as L'oreal's but for half the price.

I always used to use floracil and agree that is a great price. Only stopped when it stopped shifting my "bulletproof" mascara. When I used clinique naturally glossy Floracil shifted it but it's no good with Mally or anything waterproof. Simple was practically free as I used my advantage points to buy and got 3 for 2. It removes all my mally eyemakeup no problem. I, too wish that they did it in bigger bottles as I get through it so fast.

Latest posts

Back